very mad *update with another hpt*

mrs.ksmith

mom of 4 expecting #5
Reaction score
hi ladies i went to the hosp. because i was having some pains in my left side. and of course it is route for them to do a preg. test on you. will i told her that i took one and it was very faint. so i asked if she could do a blood hcg test she said ok until she found out that i did not have any insurance. so they just did a urine test that came back neg. i kept asking her what was my levels and she would not tell me just told me that i need to go to my doc and request and u/s. but she would never tell me why. i am going to retest in the morning because when i was pregnant with my last baby and i had to go to the hosp. they told me that either i wasn't as far along as i said or i am miscarrying and this is the same hosp.

So I will update in the morning. good night.

hello ladies well i got up and took a ic this morning and this is what i got and i went to the hosp. and got a copy of my labs and the urine test had 3 different readings. tell what you think of this one

Attachments

• ic8.jpg
    ic8.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 87
:hugs: Good luck with your test tomorrow..... Sorry you got the run around and I really hope that everything is ok.

i am having a hard time understanding why is all of my home tests coming up pos. but the hosp. was neg. my pics are posted on here and you can clearly see lines so could the hosp. test be wrong or are all the hpts that i done wrong and i read all of them with in the time frame if not earlier

What cycle day are you on? I would keep testing and if you are preg, the test should get darker.

I think the tests they use in hospitals/doctors surgeries are usually less sensitive than the ones we buy. I think first response is supposed to be around 25mU, and hospital ones can be 50-100. Don't lose hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->