Very nervously saying hello :)

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
Hi girlies, I hope you're all doing well (not to sick or :sleep: )
I just found out I'm pregnant :cloud9::cloud9: I think I'm about four weeks, so very, very early, I could be as early as 11 or 12 dpo! I took a test just over an hour ago and got a nice clear line straight away. It's only an ic, but it's lovely and thick and pink. I wasn't tracking this cycle, because I had an early miscarriage on December 13th :cry: so I decided to relax and just enjoy being with my husband over Christmas and New Year and well, I guess the magic worked :happydance:
I am beyond nervous, I was scared enough when I was pregnant with ds (he's 15 months now) and my pregnancy with him was smooth other than fundal measurement being small, but he always measured ahead on growth scans. I can see why he's the average height of a 2 year already lol.
Sorry I know I'm rambling, I'm just so excited, nervous and feeling so blessed all at them same time. I know you all know what I mean.
I haven't even told my dh yet, he won't be home from work until after 7pm...How am I going to wait until then?? lol I really want to call my best friend and tell her, but I know I should tell my dh first :dohh:
We won't tell many people for a little while, just play it day by day.
I'm so grateful to God and praying that bubba grows healthy and strong and is born safe and well.
Happy and Healthy nine months to all of you lovely ladies. (Or whatever you have left to go) :flower: xx

Welcome back and congrats!! I really hope this is your healthy and sticky bean!!

Congratulations on your BFP. Just got mine too. I thought I would be less nervous this time around (I have a 20 month old little boy) but am still feeling a little scared lol. Happy and healthy 9 months to you. Have you been trying long?

Welcome back! So good to see you back so soon and hoping for a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->