very new, after some guidance <3

newlywedded

Reaction score
Hello! My husband and I are NTNP, as we are very new to all of this! Im still new to tracking my cycle aswell. I have a doctors appointment on Friday morning, but just after some input and guidance!

So I am pretty certain my cycle is irregular. (also I have never been on any form of contraception, we only used condoms before :winkwink: )
November was a 38 day cycle, December was 47 day cycle, Feb 30 day cycle, and I am currently sitting on cd38 with no sign of AF. Although, I have had cramping in back and abdomen for well over a week, have gotten so bloated I've had to move from size 4 work-pants to size 8 because i could not zip up or do up the button!!, have had some boob pain, some hot flushes, dizzy at times, hungry allll the time so constantly eating, but also feeling nauseous at times,and having dull pain all day long in my abdominal and pelvic area, sometimes sharp pain, which isn't normal to me.

I took a couple of pregnancy tests which turned out negative.. except the one i took yesterday I am not sure if I had line eyes or if it was vvvvvvvf, but im not counting that because I couldn't tell.
I took an OPK out of curiosity today, and there was a faint pink line on it.. so I am unsure what all this means!! :wacko:

As i said, new to allll of this so please dont laugh haha, I love my mum but I dont remember her teaching me about any of this. :nope:

Yes, that is an irregular cycle! If you can post a pic of your test from yesterday (here or in the test gallery) some ladies with sharper eyes than I might be able to help!

Yes, that is an irregular cycle! If you can post a pic of your test from yesterday (here or in the test gallery) some ladies with sharper eyes than I might be able to help!

Thankyou! Well I'm currently sitting at the doctors, they did a urine test and it was negative, and there is no sign of infection, just waiting to do a blood test now. :) and she said if it comes up negative but I still don't get my period to go back in because I still might me pregnant. So fingers crossed!

Well I'm praying the blood test comes back positive. Did they say how long to get results?

Well I'm praying the blood test comes back positive. Did they say how long to get results?

She said I will have the results on Monday :) my cervix is still high up and and I think it's closed? Still learning haha I will get there. But it is a good sign! Cd40 with no sign of AF now. :) I didn't tell my husband about the appointment because if it's negative I don't want him to be disappointed as he gets excited, and if it's positive I want to surprise him and make it special. &#128157;

Haha I'm the same way with cervix status. I try checking it every so often and am always like... I guess it's doing something?

I'm glad you only have to wait for Monday. Now to not think about it all weekend! Good luck with that!

Unfortunately the test ended up being negative. :( And I've also found that My mum actually has endometriosis which puts me at high risk... I believe she did tell me quite awhile ago but don't quite remember. But would explain everything. :(

Bummer, I'm sorry to hear both about the neg test and endo possibility. Hopefully it's an easy-to-overcome variety. I mean, you're here despite your mom's endo, so it's not impossible, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->