Very new baby no 3

Danizzychar

Reaction score
Hi all.. Think it's time to move over..
So this is baby no3 first for my OH DD is 10 and DS is 8.
This hasent been an easy road finding out I had polycystic overies and having to go onto clomid but round one and here I am..
I tested on Tuesday and clear BFN, before I was due to start norethisterone to induce af on Thursday I had a bfp.. I followed with a CB digital yesterday and got 2-3 weeks..
I wonder if its twins as it was a clear bfn on Tuesday to then Friday getting 2-3 weeks.. I've had a niggling headache since yesterday not enough for painkillers but annoying. And also woke up reaching..
Twins run in my family my grandmother had twins, my aunt, and my cousin.. I have also had a misscarrge of twin
Hope you are all well.

Sorry for spellings and punctuation I have dyslexia

Screenshot_20201023_150634_com.whatsapp.jpg

Aww yey congratulations lovely h&h 9 months to you amazing it was first round :) and maybe could be twins :) can't wait for updates xx

Between family history AND increased risk with Clomid, probably a better chance than most!

My anxiety is through the roof due to lack of symptoms :( going to book a early scan for around 7 weeks

Some people don't have any symptoms or the symptoms can come and go :hugs:

Am really struggling with anxiety.. Terrified if somthing goes wrong after wanting it for so so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->