Very new BFP, history of chemicals. In limbo! Anyone else?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Congrats to you all! I am dying to come over here again for the last time and have my third baby. We've been trying for our final child for nearly two years and in that time have had five early losses(two natural, three with either clomid/FSH/IUI). This month I started taking aspirin daily and I had more EWCM than ever before. I had such a good feeling early on and had weird breast pains as early as 2dpo, which have only increased in the TWW. Yesterday, on 9dpo I got a very faint BFP on a cheapie, which I replicated today on various tests (including FRER). I've never ever in all my 8 pregnancies had a test be positive on 9dpo. I've had a faint line on a cheapie at 10dpo, but never anything like this. I am so excited that this might mean this is a good sign, but I'm trying to keep a lid on the happiness. It's been 5 months since my last chemical and I am ready to have a pregnancy that sticks.

Is anyone else in limbo? Not knowing whether their pregnancy will stick? I feel I can't focus on anything and I'm going out of my mind just waiting for tomorrow to see if the test gets darker.

I am cautiously excited. I too have had faint lines yesterday and today. I have a history of losses too. I want to scream from the rooftops but I also dont want to have to change my signature for example if it doesnt work out... thats why im saying im PUPO ( pregnant until proven otherwise). For TODAY, the tests say im pregnant and thats what im focusing on!

Sorry to hear you'be been through similar struggles! I really hope this is it for us! Has there been anything different this time around for you? I like your Pregnant Till Proveb Otherwise status. Perfect! That's what I thought when I saw my tests, "I'm pregnant at this moment in time, that's all that counts right now!" I really do feel different this time. I feel so hopeful! I hope all this hope doesn't come crashing down around me before too long.

other than my crazy 25d long AF and having no symptoms, nope. :haha: ETA: i had something similar with DS though.

CONGRATS on your bfps ladies just remember take it day by day... I had a cp and an ruptured ep last year so with this one its literally a day by day thing. It'll work out how the man upstairs intended for us all... H&H 9 months for all us :happydance:

I had two babies then suffered three back-to-back pregnancy losses for unknown reasons. After my third loss I had secondary infertility and wasn't able to get pregnant for months. Finally I conceived my much longed for rainbow and she was born last year in 2016. Now I've found out I am unexpectedly expecting again after a new years accident and sooooo nervous! I'm stressing over every sign and symptom. I've also taken a pregnancy test every day since finding out. I can't wait for my first ultrasound to see if this baby is going to stick or not. I can get pregnant rather easily but keeping the babies is hard for me for some reason.

Thanks rockstar! Sorry to hear about your losses. You're so right to just go day by day and just try to live in the moment. That's what I struggle to do!

Lilmisscaviar: congrats on your surprise! My son was a surprise too. I hope this is another sticky baby for you like your rainbow!

I am swinging wildly from super happy to super scared minute by minute! I got a positive digital this morning with 1-2 weeks and a darker FRER. I got a pretty identical pair of tests to the ones I took with my last successful pregnancy with my daughter on 11dpo too, so I hope that's a good sign. I stupidly tested with another FRER when I got back from work and it was a hair lighter than with FMU. Of course that cued intense freaking out! But looking at it, the control line is lighter too, so I think the test had less dye in general, but also more dilute urine could have caused it. My breasts still kill and my heart rate continues to climb on my Fitbit.

I feel brave enough to change my ticker. Hopefully I won't have to change it again for another eight monbths!

Yup.. I'm in the limbo as well. I got a BFP on the very first cycle last year which ended in a chemical a few days later. Three days ago, I got a BFP at 10 DPO and I'm nervous as hell about this pregnancy being successful. Right now, I'm just trying not to obsess over it, and trying to stay focused on getting from one milestone to the next. I'm counting the days until the 6th week. (I think I'll feel more comfortable once a heartbeat is detected.) But that's another two weeks away... so it's like going through another TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->