Very new to this! Thoughts?

Juliel83

Reaction score
Hi all,

We just decided to start ttc. I have a history of Pcos but now that I've lost weight and eat right I have had a regular period since coming off bcp in Dec. my first post bcp cycle was 37 days and then 33. My last period started on Feb 23.

Yesterday, I noticed what I believe to be ewcm on day 12 so we had sex. I feel like that is early though- if my cycle is 33 days again won't day 12 be too early? I'm not charting or anything yet.

I saw the ewcm again today. Were going to try again tomorrow. How long before I can test? I assume my next period is around last week of March.

Thanks!

Opks are great if you are Oing inconsistently, they are great to depend on each month until you are regular. You can get them very inexpensive online at amazon. I got a pack of 20 and 5 hpt for $6

Cycles in a lady with no issues such as PCOS can be irregular for 4-6 months after coming of contraception so it could just be this cycle is shorter. Best time to test would be 14 days after you suspect you ovulated :) fingers crossed for you!

I get ewcm a few days before ovulation but without using opk's i wouldnt be able to pinpoint when i was ovulating. I have a 30-31 day cycle but dont ovulate until cycle day 17-18 which is late so without testing you never know, i couldnt rely on ewcm alone. As soon as i have ovulated the ewcm goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->