Very quick arrival of Miss Molly Amber, homebirth story

She is gorgeous!!!!!! So sorry you midwife was a cow. I don't know why they work in the profession if they can't relate and speak/treat people properly. Glad she's here safely and all ok.

Congratulations!! Thanks for posting - hope you are both doing well!

Congratulations Linzi she is adorable.

Xx

Awww you popped.

She is gorgeous.

V xxx

Congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful x

Many congratulations again on Molly darling :hugs: She is just beautiful and you did brilliantly :D

Hope your doing ok right now, i agree with lisa and sam, what the mw did is just so horrid, you did utterly brilliant hon and maybe if your ready i'd make a complaint :hugs: xxxxx

Sorry to hear you had a crappy experience however Molly is such a gorgeous girl, you must be so proud xxx

Congratulations :hugs:

I would be flipping fuming, how cant they blame that on a homebirth :nope: Its so common for babies to have cords around them and really normal have these 'professionals' read nothing :dohh:

Sounds like you did an amazing job must have been scary and with no help from the midwives

Oh Molly Amber is gorgeous hun :hugs: fab weight too.Sorry you didnt receive very good care,sounds rather traumatic and cant believe the midwife was too busy stuffing her face to take Molly off you whilst you still had the placenta retained and in agony inside you on the way to hospital.Maybe in a few weeks when things calm down you might consider making a complaint through PALS at the hospital.Don't want the experience to have affected you deep down like I've heard a few of the ladies on here have suffered PTSD due to the lack of care/abruptness of the care providers.You did brilliantly tho and Molly is amazing,hope Seth is enjoying playing big brother.xx

Aww what a beautiful little girl, huge congratulations :happydance: xx

Thanks all

I am requesting my notes in the next couple of days.

Oh also we changed her middle name to Rose

xx

Congrats on the arrival of Molly, she is gorgeous!! Sorry to hear about the care you received though it all sounds very stressful, it's great you're all home again now :cloud9:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->