Very restless sleeper!

Flower

Reaction score
Hey all,

Jensen is such a restless sleeper & recently its getting worse, and we're having lots of broken sleep, and I'm getting really tired.

He naps fine during the day - in his buggy, in the kitchen with the cooker fan on - so that it drowns out all the clonking and noise whilst I am doing housework. Now I'm wondering if he is restless at night, because there is no white noise?

Obv. we can't sleep with any white noise going on and we wouldn't hear him on the monitor.

How can I get him to sleep better at night?

Maybe putting him down in the day in a quiet room and get him used to it in the day so he is used to it for night times??

Sorry im not much help jacob is up and down in the night like a yo-yo :dohh: XxX

does he have a cott mobile? ali was a really restless sleeper (and still is at times!) and we bought him a really good one by Fisher Price. It bascially plays water sounds and lots of lovely soothing tunes with pictures of monkeys, and fish on it. it is really colourful and certainly helps him to nod off her grab his attention when he is getting aggitated in the middle of the night.

hope you find a solution as it is very tiring being up and down all night.

:hug::hug:

well that is amazing. i was going to post the same thread this morning. i don't know what it is with fin but he grunts and tosses and turns through the night usually waking himself up. I wonder if it's teething?

Does he sleep in your room or his own? Caitlin was restless until we gave her her own space.

You can get bears that have white noise and activate if baby makes a noise.

What about a night light - maybe doesn't like the dark dark room?

x

We found that moving Hannah to her room helped a lot as well (okay so it meant us sleeping in the living room because we live in a one bedroom condo :dohh:) but all three of us have slept so much better since we did that

We had this with dylan and we had to sleep with the tv on really low in the bedroom to give him background noise cuz he wouldnt sleep in dark and quiet!!! :dohh:

I just bought a pink/white noise CD from ebay to see if that helps as I have similar issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->