Very serious concern...

F

FertilMertile

This is about my breast sonogram results. I called them the other day and they told me my doc wasn't in so I couldn't talk to him but the receptionist said my results were in though and it said "unremarkable". They were gonna have someone else call me back to let me know more. I waited for 2 days and finally I got a call today from another receptionist saying "your doc wants me to relate a message to you. Your results came back showing no abnormalities but he wants you to come in for another breast exam." I really don't understand why he would want to or even need to do another breast exam if the sonogram shows everything is normal.

The reason I find this weird is cuz I nor my mother was happy with this doc's behavior. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to accuse him of anything but the day he felt my breast, he kept looking at my face. Now, he could've been looking to see if my expression showed one of pain. But, he felt around and then said he'd be right back. When he came back after 10 mins he wanted to feel them again. My mom was in the room with me the entire time. He told me to get dressed and to go into his room to talk to him. As he was walking out my mom whispered to me and said that his zipper was open. Of course we found it funny at the time. But then when we got to his room to sit down and talk, he kept staring at my breast.

I felt very uncomfortable and I know my mom noticed it as well. Now he wants me back. My mom doesn't have a good feeling about him and again, I'm not accusing him of anything but I seriously don't get the greatest vibe from him. What should I do? should I go and let him check me once again even though everything came back normal? I know this is my health and I don't wanna risk anything but I also can't deny my feelings about him.

What should I do?:wacko:

gurl iwould find another doctor i would not go back to him!!! go with ur gut feeling...i wouldnt do it

He's the only breast surgeon in the medical building I go to. I really don't know. I don't wanna go back to him. And it isn't cuz it's a male doc feeling up on me cuz I've gotten many exams before, both breast and pelvic and they were done by guys and it never made me feel uncomfortable but there's just something about this doc.

My mom didn't help matters either cuz she was kidding and said "maybe he played with himself and forgot to zipper his pants"...it was funny at the time but now it's like...imagine.........

gross...i think ur fine maybe go to ur regular doctor and get an opinion from that doctor

I'm gonna see. My mom was like "if you don't go and he doesn't call you about it then you know it wasn't anything serious he was up to something. If he does call you wondering how come you didn't show up, just ask him why would you really have to if the results were good".....then see what he tells you."

Creepy! I'd try to get an exam with a different doc and just not go back to him.

I have learned over and over and over again in my life to ALWAYS trust my gut. Always.

I've learned this lesson the hard way and it is now tattooed into my brain.

:hugs:

I'm gonna see. My mom was like "if you don't go and he doesn't call you about it then you know it wasn't anything serious he was up to something. If he does call you wondering how come you didn't show up, just ask him why would you really have to if the results were good".....then see what he tells you."

This has my vote too. (Or take your OH)

That's very weird. Anytime I've had a breast exam the doc has looked at the wall or ceiling when he didn't actually have to look at the breast. Very discreet. Hopefully there is nothing to be concerned about. :hugs:

This has my vote too. (Or take your OH)

That's very weird. Anytime I've had a breast exam the doc has looked at the wall or ceiling when he didn't actually have to look at the breast. Very discreet. Hopefully there is nothing to be concerned about. :hugs:

Exactly. It seemed like he wanted to see my expression as he was touching me. Every time I talk about this I feel sick to my stomach. I'm sorry but I'm not going back there.

I have learned over and over and over again in my life to ALWAYS trust my gut. Always.

I've learned this lesson the hard way and it is now tattooed into my brain.

:hugs:

I feel you. I just don't feel right. And I always thought an assistant should be in the room when a doc is giving an exam but there was no one but me, my mom and the doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->