very sick at 4 weeks - do i have my dates right?

Stephytiggs

Reaction score
hi everyone, id just like a bit of advise.

i found out i was pregnant a few days ago, but ive been extremely nauseas since saturday (2 days before my missed period) today has been the worst day, i spent my whole day in work not being able to speak because even talking was making me want to throw up :'(

i normally have a 35 day cycle, im pretty sure i ovulated on sunday 15th (ewcm the day before and bad pain in ovary on the sunday itself). this would make me now 4 weeks 5 days, is this right? the first day of my last period was tues 27th august. i ask because i didnt think being this sick so soon would happen, im not even 5 weeks yet and feeling horrendous. im so worried of how bad it will get 6 weeks onwards.

pls help xx

I've been sicker than a dog since 5 weeks. From the second I wake up in the morning to the second I fall asleep at night. Super nauseous all. the. time. :( I'm 7 weeks and 5 days now, and it's definitely getting worse. Doesn't sound like you're off to me...

I was throwing up since before then I swear lol

Your dates are probably right. I've has ms since before I had a positive test, but I knew I was pregnant because of the ms even though I was getting bfn's.

It's different for everyone. I starting vomiting just before 5 weeks this time. My two boys I wasn't sick till 7-8 weeks and 6.5 weeks so yeah it was unexpected to get it this early.
Hope you feel better soon.

thanks for your replys everyone so glad im not alone. just wanted to say how much better i feel this morning after taking vitamin b6 its been like a little miracle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->