very sick at 4 weeks - do i have my dates right?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Stephytiggs, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Stephytiggs

Stephytiggs Well-Known Member

hi everyone, id just like a bit of advise.

i found out i was pregnant a few days ago, but ive been extremely nauseas since saturday (2 days before my missed period) today has been the worst day, i spent my whole day in work not being able to speak because even talking was making me want to throw up :'(

i normally have a 35 day cycle, im pretty sure i ovulated on sunday 15th (ewcm the day before and bad pain in ovary on the sunday itself). this would make me now 4 weeks 5 days, is this right? the first day of my last period was tues 27th august. i ask because i didnt think being this sick so soon would happen, im not even 5 weeks yet and feeling horrendous. im so worried of how bad it will get 6 weeks onwards.

pls help xx

2. MrsMedina

MrsMedina Active Member

I've been sicker than a dog since 5 weeks. From the second I wake up in the morning to the second I fall asleep at night. Super nauseous all. the. time. :( I'm 7 weeks and 5 days now, and it's definitely getting worse. Doesn't sound like you're off to me...

3. yeahuloveme

yeahuloveme 6 angel babies :'(

I was throwing up since before then I swear lol

4. Mrs HM

Mrs HM Well-Known Member

Your dates are probably right. I've has ms since before I had a positive test, but I knew I was pregnant because of the ms even though I was getting bfn's.

5. Misscalais

Misscalais Well-Known Member

It's different for everyone. I starting vomiting just before 5 weeks this time. My two boys I wasn't sick till 7-8 weeks and 6.5 weeks so yeah it was unexpected to get it this early.
    Hope you feel better soon.

6. Stephytiggs

Stephytiggs Well-Known Member

thanks for your replys everyone so glad im not alone. just wanted to say how much better i feel this morning after taking vitamin b6 its been like a little miracle xx