Very strange question....

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
I'm very close to ovulation. Hubby and I have been :sex: every night and we are both pretty tired. I usually put in soft cups afterwards to keep :spermy: in. Do you think it would be just as affective to have him masturbate into a soft cup and just insert that up next to my cervix tonight? Or do the sperm get "speed" from being ejaculated directly? So sorry! TMI

Hubby has doesn't have high see drive. And doing it this many days in a row is pretty taxing on him and it can be hard to get him to finish... Hence why I'm considering this lol

Hiya pink. I've tried it this month. No idea if its successful yet tho sorry hon. We were tired from doing it all week. The first time I used soft cup this month. Id somehow managed to accidentally shut the sperm out lol... So on ovulation day this time. He did it into the cup and i inserted it upright keeping it in. Just waiting now... Its gotta be worth a try? ,right? 😊 xxx

Sounds somewhat similar to the 'turkey baster' method. The guidelines for preparation of the semen would probably be the same. Do look it up.

1. Sperm need to be kept warm and wet. Don't leave it out for very long.
2. You should sterilize the surfaces that will be handling semen.
3. It might be hard for him to shoot into the cup. If so, you may need to use a syringe to transfer it into your softcup.
4. You might actually get more mileage out of inserting the sperm into yourself and then inserting the softcup when you are done. That would be most similar to the actual act, I think.

Well we went ahead and he did it in the soft cup. I put some preseed in the cup too and inserted it. Currently laying with pelvis up. I was surprised that there wasn't much actually in there... But I guess we have been doing it everyday..

Since dh has a lower sex drive it would probably be easier on you both to do it every other day. That is also suppose to help build up his supply better. Every day can actually be worse when ttc.

i DTD every day trying with my first and it took months then we cut it down when trying with our second and third to every others day but i spoke to a nurse about removing implant and she told me every 3 days is best to keep sperm fresh and strong its quality not quantity. wishing you the best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->