Very strange question....

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
I'm very close to ovulation. Hubby and I have been :sex: every night and we are both pretty tired. I usually put in soft cups afterwards to keep :spermy: in. Do you think it would be just as affective to have him masturbate into a soft cup and just insert that up next to my cervix tonight? Or do the sperm get "speed" from being ejaculated directly? So sorry! TMI.... Hubby doesn't have very high sex drive, and doing it this many days in a row is very taxing on him, and it can be hard to get him to finish lol.... Hence why I'm considering this

It's definitely better to do it the old fashioned way, but I know ladies who use donors and they have a donor go in a cup, syringe it on in, the stick the soft cup in. I'd just be careful about hygiene.

I think do it the old fashioned way, you dont want to make it feel like a chore.

Also, if everyday is too much, have sex every other day- that's what is recommended in the book taking charge of your fertility by Tori Weschler. The sperm can survive for a few days so every other day will still make sure you hit a few of your fertile days xx

Oh! Btw have you thought about opks? Like the CB advanced digital or just cheaper ones multiple times a day? That way you an narrow down your fertile window and just have sex every day those 2-4 days

Whelp... Doesn't get more positive than that! It's O day!! And we have been doin it everyday this far! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back