very thick paper-like cm?!

MsLesley

Reaction score
sorry for the tmi... i just checked my cervix and cm and and its high and my cm its quite a bit of extremely thick cm..so thick its like wet bits of creamy paper?!:shrug:

I am in between 7 and 2 DPO...and im having cramping as well...which i have had for over a week now. have any of you ladies had this or do you know why it would be like this?

I think im falling apart :p

hmmm...i dunno? i have been examining myself for over 5 months since i started ttc..and i never had this before.

Ha..i just checked again and now its ewcm?!?! wth...how can it change so rapidly? it was like 5 minutes apart..if that.

i dont even know what to mark it down on my chart as :shrug:

Well if you're about 7 DPO it would make sense to be sticky OR EWCM. EWCM about a week post-O comes from another increase in estrogen. I usually have creamy then sticky CM in the TWW before AF.

i have had this hun! went like creamy paper and then but to really stick! maybe a good sign! i got cramps and lower back pain. feeling really tired aswell! xxx

i have had this hun! went like creamy paper and then but to really stick! maybe a good sign! i got cramps and lower back pain. feeling really tired aswell! xxx

you had it this month as well?? have you noticed this ever before?

Well if you're about 7 DPO it would make sense to be sticky OR EWCM. EWCM about a week post-O comes from another increase in estrogen. I usually have creamy then sticky CM in the TWW before AF.

thanks. its been all over the place...my body is just messed up this month :p

mslesley...let's definitely hope it's a good sign.
as you read in my other post, i've got the same thing goin' on.

this is my first round really checking, so i don't have much info to go on.
keep me posted!

:dust: :dust:

i just tried to google it. now more confused than ever. :dohh:

:dust:

i know.. i tried to google it too with no answers..im still looking tho..i will add it if i find anything. how many dpo are you vkj73?

i know.. i tried to google it too with no answers..im still looking tho..i will add it if i find anything. how many dpo are you vkj73?

i'm thinking about 6 dpo. i'm on the "paper" train too. it's very "paste" like.

sorry for the yuck factor.

keep me posted!!!!

sorry ladies.. but could it be a yeast infection? it wouldn't go away in like 5 mins if it was, but just a thought... good luck!!

i dunno..i have no other symptoms of a yeast infection..and it was only that one time that i saw it...it changed to alot of ewcm almost right way...and now its pretty much nothing...just lightly watery...little bit of thicker creamy stuff by my cervix but nothing much at all. sorry for the much non-needed info :p

it may be left a mystery lol

good point hannah76. the "area" has been a bit irritated since bd'ing. i've wondered if it is yi symptoms. i sometimes get some pre-signs of a yi just before af, but it's too soon for af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->