(very TMI) but could really use some advise

LilMrs224

Reaction score
OK I am not sure if this is the right section to post but I really kinda need some advice or imput or something. The evil :witch: came yesterday, very light and no cramping. Today however, I feel like my uterus is being ripped out of me!! I am having cramps that that I can literally time how often they hit me and horrible diarrhea . I have tried IB Profin and a hot bath and everything I can think of but between sitting on the toilet and curled up on the couch I am just miserable. I typically have some pain with my periods but this is the worst I can ever remember. Any advise to help with the pain? Its pretty intolerable right now

Sounds like u mite hav picked up a tummy bug :(

Dose up and go sleep it off xx

its not really ttc related but i occasionally get something like this, after every sharp pain, i have to go running to the toilet, and its like water!!!! usually when i have this, its a 24 hour bug, and its passes as soon as it arrives.
hope you feel better soon.

Thanks ladies! I really hope this passes quickly. Today is usually my get the house cleaned spotless day and looks like i wont be accomplishing anything.

Has it passed? This is how my periods are usually, very painful. Pain like that lasts 3 to 6 hours the first or second day. I started on progesterone pills this month after O. I did read somewhere that a low level of progesterone in your system can cause painful periods. I'm interested to see if I dont get a BFP this month if my period is bad. Hot baths and laying on the bathroom floor is all I can do for the pain. lol. Pain meds rarely work.

Has it passed? This is how my periods are usually, very painful. Pain like that lasts 3 to 6 hours the first or second day. I started on progesterone pills this month after O. I did read somewhere that a low level of progesterone in your system can cause painful periods. I'm interested to see if I dont get a BFP this month if my period is bad. Hot baths and laying on the bathroom floor is all I can do for the pain. lol. Pain meds rarely work.

It stopped hurting so bad the next day kind of turned into just the typical dull ache pain. I know that I have PCOS so I dont know if that had anything to do with it :shrug:

Thats what mine does. I don't have PCOS. They have always been painful and Im 32 now. Maybe you did have a cyst burst. I had that happen one time after BD and OMG it was horrible!!!! I didnt want to go the hospital but the pain wouldnt leave. Finally had to take one of my DH morphine pills and pray for it to go, it finally did. It was nothing like my period pain. The cyst bursting pain was like i pulled my stomach muscles very badly.

OK I am not sure if this is the right section to post but I really kinda need some advice or imput or something. The evil :witch: came yesterday, very light and no cramping. Today however, I feel like my uterus is being ripped out of me!! I am having cramps that that I can literally time how often they hit me and horrible diarrhea . I have tried IB Profin and a hot bath and everything I can think of but between sitting on the toilet and curled up on the couch I am just miserable. I typically have some pain with my periods but this is the worst I can ever remember. Any advise to help with the pain? Its pretty intolerable right now

You may wanna try to boil some ginger water. Add some sugar for taste and drink it warm. HELPS ALOT because it warms your body up. Gets rid of my horrible cramps almost all the time.

and take some EPO helps regulates ur hormones, reduces PMS and cramps

Hope this helps :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back