very upset..advice from experience please xx

zoek

Reaction score
Hello I'm new here and very upset.
On 21st June I expected my period. After light cramping during the day on the 15th June I found that I was spotting when I wiped. I was really shockd that I'd come on so early. After a few days thanks to Google :wacko: I decided to do a sensitive hpt to rule out pregnancy.
It was positive. This would be my 5th pregnancy and never experienced implantation to my knowledge before. But it made sense to me as I'd not been feeling right for a week or so.
Another chemist brand test gave me a negative on my next test. But I'd no indication of miscarriage.
My husband and I decided to wait for my next period due 21st July. Iv had sore and tingly boobs still have. Nausea tired and always sobbing. On Saturday 12th July I started bleeding bright red with cramps thruout day. Lasted 1and 1/2 days. No clots and now slight slight brown and pink loss. I'm upset because I've been unsure if I'm pregnant ? Tho I know as a mum that I feel different. Had terrible dizziness days and just don't feel right. Is it possible I'm pregnant pls help. Wasn't TTC but we were over the moon xx

The only thing you can do at this point is go in to your doctors office and have beta's run. You have to do at least two spaced 48 hours apart, to see if you ever actually were pregnant, and then again to see if the pregnancy is progressing or has ended as a chemical.

I'm so sorry to hear you're in such a limbo, I hope you have some answers either way soon.

Thank you. I'm off to docs tomorrow. Saw a nurse last week who was pretty certain I'm pregnant asked me to wait two weeks as too early to test positive on most tests, and have bloods taken. But now I just feel like I don't know my own body anymore.
Thank you for your kind words xx

Hoping for a positive outcome for you hun. Easy for me to say but please try not to worry x

I agree with messica, call your doctor Hun. Good luck I hope things turn out ok for you x

Stalking!! I hope all turns out ok! Hoping for a sticky bean :)

Thank you very much xx I see my doc today at 4 so I'm thinking of asking for a scan anyway because I've had a few ovarian cysts in the past and I'd like to be checked out. Was so excited at the thought of a new little member of the family.. I'm certain though I had implantation bleeding, absolutely certain
Though as long as mind is put at rest either way I will be happier and now through this we,be both decided we,d like to have another child so a blessing will come out of it xx

Thinking the stickiest thoughts for you on your ultrasound today!!! My husband and I didn't expect another either, and certainly can't afford it @_@ However, it is a welcome surprise :) A new baby is like the most exciting thing ever (in my book anyway)! Rooting for you :D

I got faint positives at 7dpo! Over the next few days I got mixed results, positive and negatives, at 10dpo I went to the dr and she did a urine in the afternoon and it was negative, I got blood they very next morning and it came back positive:) by 11dpo I got consistent positives.....if ur really early ur urine could be too diluted to pick up a positive unless it's 1st morning urine

Here's to hoping all was good for you today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->