VERY weird crazy messed up dreams...

Northernmonke

Reaction score
Is anyone else having them?? Last nights was so ridiculously awful I dare not tell you!! haha x

Yes I'm having such wierd dreams. They don't make any sense. I wake up through the night thinking...what the heck?! And when I get up in the morning I can't remember them. X

YES! I've had sex dreams about inappropriate people. Dreams of zombies happen alot. I had a really strange one last night but can't remember what it was about now.

Right Im going to explain 2 of mine from last night, I know I am going to sounds like a complete weirdo! don't read if of a nervous disposition!!

So I was a lesbian apparently and my girlfriend kicked me in the stomach when swimming and then tried to drown me, when I came out of the pool chopped onions dropped out of my uuhhumm!! Mental
then...moving on to even weirder!
I started to bleed and out popped 2 tiny little blobs, they were both DINOSAURS! one was green the other orange and the green one ate the other one, then I was so scared it would die that I breast fed it! WTF is going on with my mind!!!!!!!!!

I told hubby and he laughed his head off! I am officially of my rocker, don't judge me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->