Very wishful thinking?

princess_x0

Reaction score
Ok so I was taking a shower this morning and I've notice my lower adomen kinda feels like it did when I was pregnant. My womb feels kinda bloated. And it hit me, there is a possibility I could be pregnant, my ex & I had unprotected sex the day I got the implant. He pulled out but only just in time. But I have been bleeding constantly, I haven't had clots (sorry tmi) just like pure blood, and not alot of it. Only use one pad a day. What dya reckon the chances are? I have no idea when I o'd or anything coz I haven't actually had a proper menstrul period since april..
Argh. Idk whether I should spend a pound on a test or not lol. Don't wana waste money..
I'm planning on ringing the doc's tomorrow to have implant removed etc..
Ideas?

How long has it been since? I'd take a test if it has been more than 2 weeks. Sorry I don't know your story or anything x

Well I worked it out, if I am pregnant I would be around 8 weeks. But I haven't really had many symptoms compared to the other pregnancy. Just a few cramps, dizzy spells and the odd bit of nausea. But I put all that down to the implant.
I will take a test thursday morning kinda scared, but if I was pregnant surely I wouldn't be bleeding? x

Erm, not like a period, just pure blood, quite red, only bout a tablespoon a day at the most. It's been like bleed for 3 days, break for one day, bleed for 3 days, break and so on for about 6 weeks x

I'm afraid it sounds like wishful thinking to me... sorrry!

Your symptoms could be because of the implant. I would test anyway just to rule it out x

I'm afraid i think i'm with tasha, probably the implant. But test just to be sure, and good luck :hugs: xx

Thankyou girls. Yeah I've put it down to the implant too. And a pregnancy is the last thing I need right now. *Phew* Doubt I'll bother testing lol x

I really like the purple quote in your signature by the way :) xx

I'm afraid it sounds like wishful thinking to me... sorrry!

Your symptoms could be because of the implant. I would test anyway just to rule it out x

sorry I have to agree, I went thru the exact same symptoms but I was on the same version but by the pill and I had to be taken off it completely. This for me lasted 6 months and then the docs said enough was enough and I had to use another form of con

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->