Very worried!

jools

Reaction score
Hi all I'm new here. After TTC baby no 2 since May I have today done a pregnancy test which was positive! So I figure I am about 2 weeks pregnant. I'm absolutely over the moon, however about 10 days ago I had some sharp pains in my left side around about the place where my ovaries are. They were so bad they took my breath away and nearly had me doubled over. This happened about 5 times. I knew they weren't ovulation pains as I had been using OPK and had ovulated the previous week. Since then I have had the same sort of pains (but not as strong) on and off on both sides. I don't recall experiencing this in my first pregnancy. Could it be conception pains or something? Is it normal?

Congrats on BFP. I experienced pains in one side more than the other and every thing was ok.. How ever id go and see your GP or pop along to A&E to be on the safe side chick. It can be normal but its best to be safe than sorry xx :hugs:

PS and welcome to baby and bump xx

I curled up once with pain and I think it was gas & bowels BUT if this is constant please consider getting checked out ... cramps, niggles & pain are normal in pregnancy but any continuous sharp PAIN needs to be checked out just to be on the safe side.

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on your BFP x

I think any pain that makes you doubled over needs to be checked.

I have pain on my left side on and off. My dr said not to worry unless I start bleeding. Crazy things tend to happen when your pregnant. If it gets to much for you to handle I would give a call to your care provider.

Congrats on your positive result Jools! I second the other's suggestion, best to get it checked out than continue to worry hun.

Congrats on ur BFP, hope u have got the pain seen to!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"