VERY worried

Jo20072007

Reaction score
Hi all, I had my last period on 16th dec and I have a 31day cycle so I was due my next af was due 16 th jan. However I didn't get a positive ovulation test until 12th jan (4 days before my period).
No af on 16th and have had a BFP!!
I have seen that ovulating that late is bad and ends in miscarriage, is this true? Please help as I'm very very worried now :-(
Thank you for reading

Just to add the BFP was yesterday and today, before that it has been negative.

I have no idea hun but im sure there's nothing to worry about! Congrats on your BFP :0) x

Perhaps ur positive opk was actually cos u were pregnant and u ov'd earlier in the month and hey presto positive hpt! Congrats

Perhaps ur positive opk was actually cos u were pregnant and u ov'd earlier in the month and hey presto positive hpt! Congrats

Thank you :) that has made me a little more hopeful! Would I get a positive ovulation test due to it picking up hgc but a neg pregnancy test? U think the preg one would show before ovulation one.
Sorry if I'm being a pain ladies its just I finally have a BFP and worried it would stay that way IF ovulation was that late

i read that some women dont produce enough hcg for some tests until 2 or 3 weeks after missed period

some people get pos opks leading up to af, i think you ov normally and you are preg so stop worrying and start enjoying!!!!! hun i dont think late ov has any correlation to m/c.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->