Viable baby seen at 7w scan but just not feeling as sick

elociN

Reaction score
Hi all
Had a scan on Thursday (was told to come at 7 weeks in future pregnancies after a loss at 8 weeks in the summer, unembryonic pregnancy). Viable pregnancy measuring 7w 2 d was seen.
I still have very soreboobs but just not feeling as sick this time around. With the others I was throwing up bile week 6 onwards for months, was a bit better with my youngest but still sick as a dog. This time I feel queasy most of the time but not nearly as bad. I wonder if it is to do with parity/being older/etc. Has anyone else had this and baby was still ok?
Just to clarify sickness did not stop it just platoed.

I am in a similar situation. With my son last year I was throwing up 5 times a day the whole time. With this one I’ve thrown up a few times but the nausea is actually mainly in the mornings and a single zofran seems to get me through the whole day. It’s definitely not as bad but we saw a healthy 6+1 baby with a HB on Thursday. My next scan is in 10 days so we’ll see more then.
Fxd that maybe we just won’t have to suffer as much this time around!

I’ve never thrown up with this one I had horrendous nausea with my girls vomiting on occasions and all day nausea with my last son with my first son I have one wave of nausea then nothing else.

this pregnancy just mild very manageable nausea up until 8 weeks to the point that I was determined I was losing it.since then I’ve had stronger nausea lasting mostly all day and night with sometimes a few hours relief stronger but still manageable and no vomiting. Seen baby twice. Heard hearbeat on doppler since around 8+5 xx

On baby 5 and have all day nausea with occasional vomiting. With all 4 of my others I had no nausea or symptoms at all really. Good luck with your pregnancy mama xx

My sickness came and went and came and went again and then came back with vengeance at 11 weeks. Its normol for symptoms to come and go hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->