Vicious Cycle anybody else?

luckybreak

Reaction score
Sometimes if I don't eat within certain time I start to throw up because the acid build up, so I eat but sometimes the food just sits there and sits and sits until I get sick and get rid of it but 5 minutes later I have to eat again because i am hungry! it is a horrible cycle I have only gained 2 lbs this pregnancy because of it...anybody else?

I told the doctor and they look at me like yeah..you are pregnant this is what happens! so I guess it is the norm? lol my hubby can't understand me going to the bathroom sick and then come back with what else do we have to eat? he thinks I have lost my marbles :haha:

Yep I was exactly like that for MONTHS!! It was awful and I lost a tonne of weight! I started to feel better at about 19 weeks.... but i still throw up maybe once a week...

Its not very nice and you have my full sympathy!!
hope you start to feel better soon xox

This happens to me as well. I combat it by taking Zantac first thing in the morning. I give it time and then have something pretty basic to eat. I eat smaller meals throughout the day Than in the evening I take another Zanatc tablet which does a pretty good job at keeping my heartburn, and stomach acid at a low for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->