Video For Alex

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
I uploaded a video I made for Alex onto my facebook (i did it on youtube but says unavailable now :( ) and just wanted to share it... thats if it will work lol. Sorry for the mistake in it it took forever to publish and didnt notice it til afterwards.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=82559533404&saved#/video/video.php?v=82559533404

fingers crossed it worked?? xxx

Just realised it does work on YouTube (durrr) sorry heres the link to that now too if its easier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5eP9MT4zzs

I cant watch it all right now.....I skipped it to different bits for now because I started crying :cry: That song really touches my heart :cry: And My heart is breaking for both you and your partner. Im so sorry Alex isnt here with you babe :cry: Hes beautiful and so perfect. You all look so happy in some of the pictures and I love that one where your OH is in bed with him...he looks so proud.

I wish I could take away your pain :cry::cry: Im sure the video is beautiful and I promise I will watch it in full one time . :hugs::hugs: x x x

I cant watch it all right now.....I skipped it to different bits for now because I started crying :cry: That song really touches my heart :cry: And My heart is breaking for both you and your partner. Im so sorry Alex isnt here with you babe :cry: Hes beautiful and so perfect. You all look so happy in some of the pictures and I love that one where your OH is in bed with him...he looks so proud.

I wish I could take away your pain :cry::cry: Im sure the video is beautiful and I promise I will watch it in full one time . :hugs::hugs: x x x

Thank you so much for taking your time to look at it. Sorry it made you cry :hugs: Thats the song we had played at his funeral so I thought it was fitting to use it :) Richard really is soooo proud of his son, everyone comments on the pictures of Richard and Alex and how proud Richard looks :) xxx

Hayley absolutely beautiful video, thankyou for sharing you gorgeous alex with us :cry:x x

:hugs:

Someone once told, when we are sad and feeling broken, then we should meet with those who are in same situation, it helps, it make us believe that we are not alone in the world.

My newborn niece died just after a week of her birth, and I havent forgot the pain that our whole family had.

I see you and your husband's courage and learned that we should act courageously.

Thanks

:hugs: That is a beautiful song and video hun, great pics of your little family. Alex is gorgeous and looks so happy with you both in the pics, it was very touching. Thank you for sharing :hugs: :hugs: x

Your video for Alex is beautiful. He looks so handsome. Thank you so much for sharing a piece of your heart with us hun. Sending you tons & tons of hugs. xox

That is a beautiful tribute video :cry: Thanks so much for sharing xxxx :hugs:

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful baby boy with us xxxx

What a beautiful, beautiful vido Hayley.
I couldnt hold back the tears, your son is gorgeous.
Lovely photos xxxxxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, he is just so precious and perfect. I can't stop crying! My three year old keeps asking me why I have water dripping out of my eye.

What a beautiful tribute. I am so sorry he isn't there with you now.

:hugs:

What a beautiful baby Alex is., and what a moving tribute the video is. Thank you so much for sharing.

Cat
xxx

utterly beautiful :cry: you and alex are always in my thoughts x x x

thank you for sharing
it was beautiful and a very fitting tribute

That is beautiful hun!! It was hard not to cry at such a gorgeous little boy!!!! he sure is beautiful! thanks for sharing him with us hun xxxx :hugs:

Hayley, such a beautiful video and song, Alex is sooo gorgeous. Oh God it made me cry xxx :cry:

Aw hun, that video is beautiful, I still can't believe he has gone :( xxxx

:hug: it is beautiful... Always remember the days you got to spend with your Angel son hun....:hug:

What a moving video haley. Im so sorry I cannot begin to imagine how you feel *hugs*
My absolute fave pic though is the one you are using for your avatar, what a gorgeous boy.
*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->