Video For Alex

I cant stop crying now :cry: I could only watch half hun im sorry it just made me cry so hard.

He is so beautiful sweetie, a realy handsome little man

Sleep peacefully precious angel
xx

Hayley - That was so moving that I cried from the moment it started playing, Alex is a beautiful baby boy and I know he would be so proud of his mummy and daddy xx

Thank you for the privelidge of seeing your video, it has touched me deeply, i am so sorry for your loss, he was a beautiful baby xxxx

Ah Great video, You really looked happy, He'll with you wherever the force takes you .

Again thank you for the priviledge of seeing your beautiful baby boy, he is with you always and you and OH are amazing.
Thoughts and prayers are with you xxxx

Your video has moved me and I am here in tears.

Thank you for being so brave and sharing this with us.

Your son was the most beautiful thing, too beautiful for this world.

Sleep well gorgeous boy xxxx:hug:

i am in tears :cry:, what a beautiful video - it def does justice to your precious son. that song was played at our babys funeral too and it really does touch my heart.

my husband and i lost our daughter at 32 weeks gestation and she was stillborn, and it still hurts so so much.

i think you are so strong to be able to create such a beautiful tribute to your son. when i think of how sad and lonely i am without my baby girl, seeing the strength of other angel mummies like you helps me. your little son is very proud of you and watching you from heaven.

love and regards

sam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back