video of my labour dance attempt

Jollybean

Reaction score
failed.. lol and yep i am well aware i have no rhythm :blush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNrOixxmNv4

Hehe that made me giggle :haha: good on you for looking so good at full term too :D

:rofl: love it! I might try this under the full moon tonight :dance: You look great by the way!

Ummm...is this some sort of tribal ritual for inducing labour? Lol

Looks like fun and you look very good x

lol ahh thanks. its embarrassing really but funny cus of just how bad at dancing we all are :p

It shud be a weird tribal ritual then i'd get to see all urs!!

I can't get that tune out of my head now since watching this lol!!! :rofl:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Fab!! I hope it works and you look great too!! I have trouble walking up the stairs without getting a sweat on!!

lol nooooo the video camera has to come out!! Even for a private keep sake giggle x

:rofl:

Haha hilarious hope it works. So jealous of all of your energy. I dont have any and when i do, I end up with a sweat on. Eugh.

Xx

:rofl:

Haha hilarious hope it works. So jealous of all of your energy. I dont have any and when i do, I end up with a sweat on. Eugh.

Xx

aww yeh i am pretty fortunate on the energy front. but then ache (in the pubic region) later. Night trips to the toilet involve lots of waddling and groaning ... nothing to be jealous about

Oh im with you on that one, every morning I wake up around 3am for a pee which also goes with the moaning and waddaling, my spd is dreadful im fumbling around for things to hold on to to get to the toilet. I must look like a blind 90 yo trying to get to the toilet early hours.

xx

Old thread searched for as i think it's hilarious and bumped as I thought some of you ladies hoping for an xmas baby could try it.

Rules are that you have to post your video :-D

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"