Video of my Little Angel Boy

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
:cry: I just cant believe he'll be 3 next month, this time 3 years ago I was probably say here on bnb, blissfully naieve and unaware of what the next 2 months would bring :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBd7ABJSh9c&feature=youtube_gdata

Love you always my beautiful little boy :kiss:

x

Such a beautiful boy - Im sure they're quite a few of us who will be thinking of your family over the next few weeks :hugs: x

:hugs: Hes gorgeous, thinking of you hun x x

Actually i do have words. I have hot tears rolling down my cheeks, he is absolutely gorgeous and your OH is obviously so proud of his little man. Thanks for sharing with us, I've never seen a video of Alex before.

:cry: He really was (is?) so proud of his boy. He's obviously proud of our others too but I think he finds it harder to let it show :(

on the video where he's sat with Alex, he say's 'Daddy and Alex, I'm a happy man' proper gets me in the stomach :cry: wish things were so different.

x

:wacko: bit slow, but just noticed theres no longer a 'thank' button :blush:

Awww darling :cry:

It is so unfair.

:hugs:

V xxx

Thinking of you hun, he is so gorgeous :hugs: x x x

What a precious video! Such a gorgeous little man. I'm so sorry. :hugs:

He's so beautiful :)
Lovely family video there to treasure, hope the next few weeks are kind to you xx

He's such a precious little boy. I'm sure he's looking down on you all and is very proud.

Thinking of you and your family. Sleep tight little angel :flow:

He's such a beautiful little boy and this video is lovely. Thinking of you :hugs:

:cry: He is a beautiful boy!! Thinking of you all over the next while xxx

Alex is so beautiful :cry: :hugs: Thanks for sharing x

:hugs: absolutley beautiful video of your darling little boy Alex.

SO precious. I wish things were different, its not right that he's not with you :'(
<3 ALEX <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->