Video of my Little Angel Boy

So heartwrenching to watch this but beautiful at the same time. He is just so beautiful Hayley, i look at him and just see beauty & innocence and i look at you and R (who couldnt look any prouder) and my heart breaks.
NO ONE should have to go through what you two have been through, and i saw someone else write it on here before and dont think iv seen truer words... 'There never was a baby more loved than your Alex'

Big hugs to you. Madi has chosen a balloon for Alex we will send it up to the sky on his birthday. :hugs:

Happy birthday alex, I hope the next few weeks are kind for you and I am sending big hugs x x

Alex is so beautiful, thank you for sharing. I am so sorry and I hope the next few weeks are gentle. Sending you hugs xx

WHat a gorgeous little man :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so sorry :cry::cry::cry: I pray things are gentle for you. I am sending so much love and peace for you and your family.. I love that video it is precious :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope the next few weeks are gentle and kind to you and your family. Alex is such a beautiful little man thank you for sharing your video with us x x

Thankyou for sharing Alex is such a beautiful little boy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So heartwrenching to watch this but beautiful at the same time. He is just so beautiful Hayley, i look at him and just see beauty & innocence and i look at you and R (who couldnt look any prouder) and my heart breaks.
NO ONE should have to go through what you two have been through, and i saw someone else write it on here before and dont think iv seen truer words... 'There never was a baby more loved than your Alex'

Big hugs to you. Madi has chosen a balloon for Alex we will send it up to the sky on his birthday. :hugs:

:cry: I cried when Vickie wrote this and you've made me well up again :( He really was so loved. sounds silly but they say it takes a loss to appreciate what you have, but I think we always did appreciate how lucky we were :( we were naieve but isnt everyone until they're faced with such heartache? Feeling quite angry with the world again, nothing seems to make sense anymore. Definately taken a few steps back these last couple of weeks :(

Thank yo so much for thinking of Alex, he's going to love his birthday balloons :happydance: x

There is no doubt your beautiful baby Alex felt just how much his mummy and daddy loved him. His daddy looks so very proud and in love. Such a sad yet beautiful video.
I'm so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

the video is heart wrenching and beautiful at the same time :hugs: I can't imagine what you went through and what are still going through, my thoughts are with you and your family :hugs::hugs::hugs:

He's so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your precious video. I'm thinking of you and your family, and especially thinking of little Alex. Sleep well little one xx

He is so so precious and beautiful, i am so sorry for your loss. your sweet boy will be watching you all from the clouds, RIP sweetheart :hugs:

Xx

He is beautiful hun :hugs: Will be thinking of you all over the next few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"