Virtual Scavenger Hunt!

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Below is a list of items/facts you must find by surfing the net. Good Luck!

Where does the London Bridge now reside?

What is a "true" pyramid?

How long is the U.S. hurricane season?

What did astronaut Neil Armstrong say he saw on the moon before being warned to never return?

What secret society does George Bush belong to, along with many other U.S. politicians?

What was the purpose for Stonehenge's construction?

How often does Hayley's Comet make an appearance?

Mark Twain was Samuel Clement's pen name..what does it mean?

Find a picture of "The Last Supper." The person sitting next to Jesus is supposed to be John. Look CLOSELY..does it look like a woman?

The Mayan calendar has foretold many occurrences throughout history. What was the last year accounted for on the calendar?

:wacko::headspin::wacko::headspin::wacko::headspin:

Was just thinking this would be a fun game to play.!

Okay, I'll pm you with the answers..if you truly give up. lol The first person to get all 10 & posts them gets to start a new hunt, but they have to right.

I got them all if you want me to share my post.

here's a few hints...

Where does the London Bridge now reside? location is really hot

What is a "true" pyramid? They aren't all..

How long is the U.S. hurricane season? Longer than we can stand

What did astronaut Neil Armstrong say he saw on the moon before being warned to never return? Something out of this world

What secret society does George Bush belong to, along with many other U.S. politicians? Many of you answered "Masons" and that is correct, but there is another one..believed to be evil.

What was the purpose for Stonehenge's construction? Primitive people were smarter than we thought!

How often does Hayley's Comet make an appearance? could be considered a lifetime.

Mark Twain is a verb...it means to do something

Find a picture of "The Last Supper." The person sitting next to Jesus is supposed to be John. Look CLOSELY..does it look like a woman?

The Mayan calendar has foretold many occurrences throughout history. What was the last year accounted for on the calendar? It's not far from now.

Do I have them Right now?

I think I got it now.

I just came up with a hunt!

Here is Suz’s Virtual Scavenger Hunt.

In this hunt, You must collect all the items on this list and take a picture of them together. The first person to get them all is the winner. (No prizes will actually be rewarded just a big Kudos to you J And you get to create the next hunt!)

1) a hair clip
2) Bottle cap
3) CD (any type)
4) Frying pan
5) Sock with a print on it
6) A Can of Soup
7) A Meat Thermometer
8) Mickey Mouse (anything that is Mickey Mouse will do)
9) $1 dollar bill or 1 pound
10) Camera
11) Any Harry Potter Book
12) Candle
13) Hammer
14) Photo of your self
15) Write on a Piece of paper “SUZ IS THE BEST”

Way to go Suz! You got them all right. Here's the scoop on the secrety society that lurks in the background of the U.S. government called Skull and Bones.

Skull And Bones

Secret Yale Society Includes America's Power Elite

https://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/common/images/transp.gifClick the link https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml

Dang! I don't have a thermometer of any kind or a freak'n harry potter book! lol This one is Good though...very imaginative!

On my scav. hunt, go ahead and post picture with as many of the items on the list. The winner will be the person with the most items if no all the items!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->