visit me, aunt flo! visit ME!

mummyk2b

wtt (investigations)
Reaction score
hello all

we had a erpc on 13th January but af hasn't visited yet and i really want to start trying again!

how long did it take for other people? should i do a test to check that my hormones are back to normal? i'm guessing they should have regulated by now? i was thinking that if they hadn't, i could speak to gyn but i'm not sure if it's too soon? :shrug:

any advice welcome!

thank you... and sorry for rambling / asking a question that has probably been answered many times.

k.x

Hello

Firstly sorry for your loss!

The waiting around is horrible, i finally got the vist from AF 64 days (and with the help of tablets) after my natural miscarriage, i was getting fed up with waiting so made an appointment with my doctor when it got to 8 weeks of no AF, i wasnt expecting him to give me anything but he did and im so grateful he did!

Maybe you could make an appointment with your Doctor and discuss whats best to do!

Gem xxx

Hi Hun,:flower:
Sorry for your loss...
I had D and C 30th Nov and got AF 27th Dec.... then my cycles were 28days then just n ow a 27day cycle...

Id say the same you can always see what the docs have to say...

I tested after d and c and wen the test was neg :cry: I ttc again before my first Af ( everyone is diffrent tho)

But iv just pasted my 3rd cycle and TTC again
Lots of luck :hugs:

Obviously it varies from woman to woman, but the average time is 4-8 weeks after your loss i believe. Having said that, mine has finally come today, 16 long weeks after my loss!

Hope it comes soon for you, sorry for your loss :hugs: x

Have you taken a HPT since your m/c??? I know this is one of the hardest things after when you want to start TTC- I just had my m/c a week ago and I am wondering when AF will come for me too- but, I have a feeling that I won't be on the dot @ 4 weeks- its been a week and a half since I started bleeding- a week today since the d&c and still getting BFP's. (SIGH) SUCKS- and it's BEYOND depressing.

I agree with the other ladies to give your doc a call.. couldn't hurt. :hugs:

I had my ERPC on the 31/01/11, and I'm sti waiting for AF and still getting :bfp: I hate this limbo! Although I am secretly hoping it's a new :bfp: but I now deep down it's not :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->