Visit to the ER

qe76

Reaction score
I ended up in the ER yesterday- ( mm kidney stone !! IT's still in my bladder- they left it there and sent me home still puking and extreamly dehydrated. When they did the scan they couldnt even find any pee in my bladder and thats after a bag of IV.
The ended up giving me Dilaudid twice and something for nausea- they said it was safe. No doctor ever came in to talk to me after all the test- just the nurse who took my IV out and told me I can go.. I was like well whats going on with me- she told me about the stone- Im like what about everything else- shes like your fine.. They did an internal scan to check if it could be something else.. I guess it wasnt and they baby is fine. I am only just over 4 weeks.

my hcg :

13 dpo friday: 56
16 dop Monday: 211
17 dpo Tue: 296 (at the ER almost exactly 24 hrs later)

are those numbers ok? I've seen other and they seem so much higher.
Do I have to worry about the ER visit? they only did u/s. but what about the pain killer? I didnt fill the ones they gave me for home. For now the pain has settled. I get these stones all the time. they never test them so I know what food to ad void. I was just last in the ER thanksgiving day for the same thing. Im so worried.

I put it in a calculator and based on your last 2 levels they're doubling every 49 hours. Which is spot in. It should double anywhere between 48-72 hours. Try and relax and have a follow up in a few days with your regular dr

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->