visiting hubbys parents...

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
well as you can see from my ticker im 5 weeks pregnant and today we are visiting hubbys parents and im worried the secret will come out.
his mum has text me a few times recently saying
'is there anything to tell me'
she knows that i want a baby and she is trying so hard to find out if i am.
when she has text me i have sent a message back saying 'no havnt got anything to tell you'
but today we are going to visit them and im worried his mum will ask me if im pregnant and i dont think ill be able to keep a straight face and say no.

our plan was to tell them christmas day.

HELP!!!!

oh and at dinner they usually have wine and im worried that when i say no thank you she will then know that i must be pregnant. as i never say no to a glass of wine. and when we go to visit them they get cheese and crackers coz i love cheese but again if i dont have the brie will she know.

sorry if this thread is stupid.
thanks for reading

she may know from ur body language if she knows u really well and ur not good at hiding things u could always accept the wine then just make some excuse as to y u didnt drink it like ur too full or something or tip it away when she not looking lol

my MIL knew straight away without me even saying anything! You could wait till xmas but i don't think i could hide it for that long especially when you feel they know already!

its difficult if you want to keep things to yourself
i am still not telling anyone i just figure they will see for themselves one day and i find that just smiling or not giving a straight answer suffices.
if someone is very persistent and asks you outright you could try saying when im ready to share any news i will let everyone know but that time is not right now. at the end of the day i just figure those who guess guess and thats just the way it is.

good luck!

well we are still here just for a few more days. its going well but hubby keeps talking about it i have to keep telling him to watch what he is saying. i think its now sinking in for hubby that im pregnant, he keeps talking about it and rubbing my belly and the other morning he kissed my belly.
oh and when i feel sick he waits on me hand and foot.
thanks for asking. x x

My husband loves loving on my belly now. It is sooo cute when he demands to kiss it.

At my recent xmas do, when asked why i wasn't drinking i told them i was antibiotics, that did the trick!

Thats the excuse I´ve been using!! Cystitis and on antibiotics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->