Vit B6, erratic temps? someone please look at my chart

Jazzy-NICU

Reaction score
I've been taking 50mg of vit B6 this cycle to try and lengthen my luteal phase but i have found my temps to be quite up and down? I'm CD17 today and think i ov'd yesterday, although FF isnt showing ov??
can someone look at my chart please and let me know what u think...
If i have ov'd i dont hold out any chance for my BFP as didnt BD around the right time, i'm not too upset as wanted to sort out my luteal phase this cycle really!!

Here's the link to my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d3448 feedback welcomed!!

Jazzy, FF won't log an ovulation date until it has seen 3 high temps. CD16 could have been the day you ovulated, but you won't know for another 2 days at least. Today's temp could have been a fluke and it will come back down tomorrow morning. It's too hard to tell at this point. Are you doing OPK's? Those in conjunction with testing have been very helpful for me.

BTW, I've taken B6 to lengthen my luteal phase, but haven't found it to do much. My LP has usually been 10 - 11dpo. Some cycles it will be 12dpo, but I always start spotting on
10-11dpo before I get my full flow. This cycle I'm trying Emerita progesterone cream. You start using 1/4 teaspoon 2x/day after confirmed ovulation until the next AF. If you get a BFP, you continue using it through the first trimester. Currently I'm 13dpo with no spotting or signs of AF. This is the longest LP I've ever had. I may be pregnant, but got a BFN this morning, so I'm not sure. Anyhoo, thought you might want to know about the cream.

Good luck!

I am new to charting too - only been doing it a couple of weeks now but i would agree with you about OV day 16. I think FF also takes into consideration CM and as you haven't put any in it might not have detected OV. i put in all my data and took out all the CM signs to see if anything changed and it changed my lines from a solid red OV to a dotted line (possible OV). my temps are also very erratic. oh the joys of being a woman....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->