Vitamin B6 success stories??

PatriNina

Reaction score
I've been posting like crazy lately :blush:

I just started OPKs this month.
I've been testing from CD 10, and today at CD 20 I got my first positive.
I have a clock-work 28 day cycle. That means that I have an extremely short LP. :cry:

I haven't started charting BBT. I'm only getting my BBT thermometer in mid-March.

I've done some research and a supplement of B6 would lengthen my LP (if I took it while using a Vit.B complex as well).

I have a lot of questions about taking B6 :dohh:

On which days of the cycle do you take it?
How long do you take it?
What dosage to you take?
What kind of a Vit.B complex do you use?

And most of all, did anyone get past the LP defect and get a BFP?? :happydance:

Please share your advice/experience! :flower:

Hi, I just got my BFP and I attribute it to b6!!! Or rather b-100 complex. It was my 2nd cycle trying. I didn't take anything my first cycle and had a luteal phase of 10 days.

I went to Costco and got their blend of b-vits (100 mg of b6 and b12) and took it cycle day one and got my BFP the same cycle I started. At 8dpo I got a very obvious positive at 1pm on a FRER.

I'm now 15 dpo with no spotting and lines getting darker on cheapies. I really, really, really recommend it. I'm just praying this little one sticks after I lost my last baby at 12 weeks.

(Oh! I also took vit d, EPO until O, and my prenatal.)

All the best!

I took B complex from CD1 last cycle and it delayed my ovulation by 3 days and I had to stop taking it for me to finally O! Then I took it again after O and my period ended up being 9 days late! I wanted a longer LP but not quite THAT long. So overall my cycle went from 32 days to 46. I regret taking it but I think it has a different effect for everyone :)

Sorry I know it's not a success story!

All experiences are welcome! I'll look more into it :)

Thank you ladies! <3

I took it because i started spotting as early as 8-9dpo & af would arrive cd12-13 it did work with stopping the early sporting (took it for 3 months) & back to my usual spotting a day before af & full flow on cd13... But it made me ovulate later than usual so my cycles went from 28 days to 34-35 days so i stopped taking it this cycle.

But yes it definitely helps with lengthening Lp & probably mine was my body adjusting to it & regulating but i figured if i dint really need it i should stop taking it

MY lp was very short after my AF returned in August 3 days at one point! I started taking vitamin B complex and it helped it go to 9 days the next cycle in November I got my BFP sadly I MC in January for me it worked and it did not delay ov at all in those cycles

I have gone back on it now and maca which also helps regulate your cycle were ever their is an imbalance

I ovulated very late in my cycle after MC and LP was short and I did read it can delay ovulation, so I am not going to take it till ovulation is confirmed and see what happens

I also read that vitamin c also helps a short LP and increases pregnancy rates when taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->