Vitamin B6 success stories??

PatriNina

Reaction score
I've been posting like crazy lately :blush:

I just started OPKs this month.
I've been testing from CD 10, and today at CD 20 I got my first positive.
I have a clock-work 28 day cycle. That means that I have an extremely short LP. :cry:

I haven't started charting BBT. I'm only getting my BBT thermometer in mid-March.

I've done some research and a supplement of B6 would lengthen my LP (if I took it while using a Vit.B complex as well).

I have a lot of questions about taking B6 :dohh:

On which days of the cycle do you take it?
How long do you take it?
What dosage to you take?
What kind of a Vit.B complex do you use?

And most of all, did anyone get past the LP defect and get a BFP?? :happydance:

Please share your advice/experience! :flower:

Hi, I just got my BFP and I attribute it to b6!!! Or rather b-100 complex. It was my 2nd cycle trying. I didn't take anything my first cycle and had a luteal phase of 10 days.

I went to Costco and got their blend of b-vits (100 mg of b6 and b12) and took it cycle day one and got my BFP the same cycle I started. At 8dpo I got a very obvious positive at 1pm on a FRER.

I'm now 15 dpo with no spotting and lines getting darker on cheapies. I really, really, really recommend it. I'm just praying this little one sticks after I lost my last baby at 12 weeks.

(Oh! I also took vit d, EPO until O, and my prenatal.)

All the best!

I took B complex from CD1 last cycle and it delayed my ovulation by 3 days and I had to stop taking it for me to finally O! Then I took it again after O and my period ended up being 9 days late! I wanted a longer LP but not quite THAT long. So overall my cycle went from 32 days to 46. I regret taking it but I think it has a different effect for everyone :)

Sorry I know it's not a success story!

All experiences are welcome! I'll look more into it :)

Thank you ladies! <3

I took it because i started spotting as early as 8-9dpo & af would arrive cd12-13 it did work with stopping the early sporting (took it for 3 months) & back to my usual spotting a day before af & full flow on cd13... But it made me ovulate later than usual so my cycles went from 28 days to 34-35 days so i stopped taking it this cycle.

But yes it definitely helps with lengthening Lp & probably mine was my body adjusting to it & regulating but i figured if i dint really need it i should stop taking it

MY lp was very short after my AF returned in August 3 days at one point! I started taking vitamin B complex and it helped it go to 9 days the next cycle in November I got my BFP sadly I MC in January for me it worked and it did not delay ov at all in those cycles

I have gone back on it now and maca which also helps regulate your cycle were ever their is an imbalance

I ovulated very late in my cycle after MC and LP was short and I did read it can delay ovulation, so I am not going to take it till ovulation is confirmed and see what happens

I also read that vitamin c also helps a short LP and increases pregnancy rates when taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->