Vitamin K

smileycelerys

Reaction score
I was just reading up on the importance of Vitamin K, once a baby has been born and was wondering are you going for the jab or the oral course?

Annabelle had the injection i felt it was easiest to get it done in one rather than orally 2 or 3 times but each to there own hun

Lou
xxx

i'm going to give him the jab, much quicker and make sure he gets it all 1 second and its done with then rosie never cried when she had it,
i wouldnt want the responsibility of messing with drops myself i'll have enough to be worrying about in the first few days.
each to there own get info from a mw before you decide thats what i'd do
xx

apparently the oral one isnt as good (according to my MW) because if the baby is sick straight after giving it, the MW cant give another dose so there is no way of knowing whether the right dose has been given

i think im going to get the injection aswell, im not really happy about it but if something happened to my LO cos i hadnt gotten her the vit k i dont know wot i would do

xxx

hmmmm, my son had the jab - i didn't know it could be given orally! Think i will stick to jab, though, at least we will know our LO has had the full dose x

mine had the jab...she cried but hey she can't remember it lol xxx

Me and OH agree, we are going for the jab. tho he did panik to start with untill i explained it could save our babys life, now he fine with it.

Think we'll be opting for the jab as well when Peanut arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->