Vitamins for daddy to be...?

JLS

Pregnant!!!!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!Was just wondering if ur other halves take vitamins while ur TTC?I take pregnacare plus everyday but i've heard that zinc and vitamin C is good for the man.....

xx

my huuby used wellmans vits as he had low sperm count and they helped em shoot right up aove normal :) tesco also do mans vits but cheaper ;) xxxx

Yeah my hubby takes zink and vit c combined vitamin tablet x

thanks girls - have ordered some zinc with vitamin C - on offer 360 tablets for £4.95 - so would of been rude not to buy them :laugh2:

:hugs:

my huuby used wellmans vits as he had low sperm count and they helped em shoot right up aove normal :) tesco also do mans vits but cheaper ;) xxxx

Yep my OH has just started taking the Wellman - its half price at Tesco at the mo girls! and yes I noticed that Tesco do their own male supplement, its at £3.50 for a month supply....

xx

Yep my OH has just started taking the Wellman - its half price at Tesco at the mo girls! and yes I noticed that Tesco do their own male supplement, its at £3.50 for a month supply....

xx

not sure how much it is at tesco at the mo but i saw wellmans on chemistdirect website for £5.30 for a months supply - just incase ur interested!

xx

Is wellmans just for fella's with low sperm count ?.

yeh ive got my hubby on vitamin c and zinc too xx

I've got my husband taking the folic acid as well as me because my MIL read somewhere that it can help your chances of getting pregnant.

MACA helps with low sperm count ! also sperm and egg formation,we both take this, also we both take folic acid as the benifits for fellas takin folic acid is fab !!put it in ur search engine and read up on it ladies !! and the MACA :)

We have only been trying for about 3 weeks and OH has been taking Wellman tablets for about a month. I am taking Pregnacare. Hope they both help! :dust:

Hi We have both been taking santagen 'trying for a baby' one bottle is pink and one is grey. They are a bit expensive(£12.99 for both) but all round great. They have all you need. they even have folic acid in the male one. OH is also taking extra Vit C

xx

Whilst TTC my OH took zinc and boots own multivitamin, he also ate a good diet...he also ate alot of tomato soup and tomato pasta foods as he read tomato was good for sperm.

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"