Vitex and/or Soy? School me, please!

vit b effected you? did you get checked for allergy? i have allergy to some stuff like that x

No allergies, but it increased my LP by two days and did wonders for my cm....and my dosage was only 50 mgs...

so was good thing sorry thought u mean in a bad way lol

thats cool mine has never changed if i do ovulate i ovulate on CD14 and get period 14days later lol :D

No allergies, but it increased my LP by two days and did wonders for my cm....and my dosage was only 50 mgs...

My LP went up three days this month on 100mg of B.

Wow that's super impressive! Mine went up 1 day after taking 100mg for 1 month; was wondering what effect it will have this month - whether it will stick at 1 day or add more. How long have you been taking it?

I didn't buy it. I'm not doing anything other than monitoring my O, for now.

My LP went up three days this month on 100mg of B.

Wow that's super impressive! Mine went up 1 day after taking 100mg for 1 month; was wondering what effect it will have this month - whether it will stick at 1 day or add more. How long have you been taking it?

I've taken 50mg for years; this is the first cycle that I had doubled it.

Also soy is not good for the thyroid if you have a pre-existing condition. No real experience on the vitex sorry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->