vitex/angus-catus/chaste tree

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
hey all. :flower: I brought these of amazon, but now they've come I'm debating taking them. :shrug: I've heard they're good for regulating periods, and although I seem to have regulated myself over the past couple of months, I still have a week out here and there. It's hard for me to know when I'm ovulating, so I'm hoping these will help. however, I've heard some women say they don't help and just mess their cycles up even more.. do I risk it? :shrug: my cycles have only just started to settle after a year of two week bleeds every month! (suspected PCOS) :wacko: any success stories? x

If your cycles are ANYWHERE near regular it's recommended you do NOT take them! My cycles can be 3+ months long that's why I started taking it. Started about cd50 when I hadn't ovulated yet and it made me ovulate and brought AF after then I conceived next cycle so wasn't even on it a full cycle. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own. If you're only a week out sometimes I wouldn't risk it. It works to regulate your hormones so if they're already more or less regular it could really mess them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->