Vivid dreams early pregnancy sign or just goin wacko??

saffy1978

Mummy to 5!
Reaction score
Ok... so this is the 3rd or 4th night in a row now that I've been having vivid dreams. And I mean lots of them! Last night I counted 8. Some of them are not nice. Some of them don't make sense. Some of them are so normal that it takes me a few moments after waking to figure out why the hell i'm in bed and if it was just a dream?! Is it just the stress of ttc? I don't know. I've had vivid dreams in early pregnancy before.. but nothing THIS bad. I'm waking up so tired with it all. Anyone else experiencing this??? :shrug:

xxx

Oh honey, everytime I've been pregnant I have vivid dreams, it's a big give away for me.

Good luck!

X

it was a sign for me! xx

Thanks ladies. How exciting! It's totally draining me now tho. I'm yawning my head off today! Does anyone else get them before their af is due? I'm not due for another week, and if I have had vivid dreams in the past it's right before I'm due and not as bad as this. I just want a good nights sleep. :( xx

I had 3 dreams last night! Struggling to remember what happened right enough, I know they weren't 'bad' dreams though. Here's hoping it's a sign! x x

The last 3 nights in a row I have had very vivid dreams. Very random ones, but also last night I had one where I gave birth in the back of a car at a petrol station! I can remember every detail about these dreams. Makes of car going past, what people were wearing, I even know exactly which petrol station it was. According to FF I am 5 dpo. Fingers crossed for us all! X

I've been pregnant 5 times in 12 months (sadly MC'd all) and my dreams were in the 2nd part of the 2ww.

XX

The last 3 nights in a row I have had very vivid dreams. Very random ones, but also last night I had one where I gave birth in the back of a car at a petrol station! I can remember every detail about these dreams. Makes of car going past, what people were wearing, I even know exactly which petrol station it was. According to FF I am 5 dpo. Fingers crossed for us all! X

I think I'm about 5dpo also but not been using opk's. Hope these are good signs! xx

I've been pregnant 5 times in 12 months (sadly MC'd all) and my dreams were in the 2nd part of the 2ww.

XX

I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: but it's nice to see you have so much PMA! :)
Maybe it's the hormones changes which are responsible for the dreams. Our bodies do funny things! xx

I've been wondering the same! I've had loads and loads of weird but vivid dreams the last few nights! Last night, I had one that felt so real I even said in it "I've had dreams like this before"!!! :rofl:

I'm in theory 11dpo, I had a couple of brown spots on Monday (9dpo) which I really hoped was implantation bleeding. But then I had quite a lot more yesterday and some today, which is really like the beginning of AF for me but too early (it was 3 days early last month though, which isn't a good sign for this month). So tbh I don't have much PMA now, I think there's been too much bleeding and it's too much like AF is iminent. :af: But the dream thing is interesting!

Good luck to everyone!
:dust:

I always have vivid dreams in 2ww. It's my subconscious being impatient for the FMU to test with :rofl:

When I was prego, I had very vivid dreams. But, mine started to occur around 5/12-6+ wks pregnant. The dreams were mainly about giving birth to a little boy, and I always woke up so excited.

I don't remember getting them that early, but it's very possible. I know vivid dreams are a very common pregnancy symptoms, so good luck! and :dust:

Well.. I counted another 5 vivid dreams last night. I wasn't pregnant in any of them, or getting :bfp:'s, like some women dream. I really think it's prob the stress of ttc. It's gotta mess with our heads a bit surely?? I did a hpt this morning (yes I know, it's way to early to tell). :bfn:, of course! :rofl: xx

I've been having very vivid and memorable dreams every night for at least a week now!
It feels like I start dreaming as soon as my head hits the pillow and keep dreaming until I wake up!
In the past couple of days I've also woken up in the middle of the night to pee.
AF is expected next week so here's hoping these dreams are a positive sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->