voluptuous bruised melons =/

Benjismom1987

Reaction score
Seriously, I'm either 7 or 9 dpo (based on cramping and positive opk, I didn't temp due to a recent D and C and was told my temps would be off), and my boobs have been so swollen and tender since night before last.

I am usually a 34G... so I am used to the girls being, well, BIG! .. but this is down right ridiculous! No bra I own fits. I have some bras that stretch (I usually wear them to bed) but the support is lacking that I am accustomed to.

I've been testing every few hours (I am a POAS addict) because I JUST KNOW. This isn't my first rodeo, but getting BFN is driving me batty. I know it's still early but has anyone else had ginormous/painful tatas long before their BFP?

(and before anyone jumps my crap and tells me to stop poas, I kinda have to. I have 1/2 an ovary and have to start 400mg of progesterone daily the MOMENT I find out- I already have the script waiting) (I also have endometriosis, have had 4 pretty extensive procedures to remove it, lost 1.5 ovaries to it. Recently had a D and C where they removed some polyps and I had an HSG done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->