Vote please!!!!!! Eden or Zoe

phoebemum

Reaction score
OMG ladies, Im 1.5 weeks away from giving birth to my second daughter.

I have been over and over names and posted many a poll on here but it's come back to 2 names which I loved first time round.

Please vote or give me your opinion.

I adore Eden. She will be Eden Iris R.... or Zoe Iris R....

My dd is Phoebe.

I just didn't want Zoe due to its popularity but I still love the name, any thoughts welcome. Hubby is useless :haha:

I like name Eden but it does sound a bit made-up and I can't imagine a grown woman with it somehow. Zoe is classic and a cool name...suits all ages. I don't think it's popular right now...v different to all the Bellas, Mias, Lilys etc...

I said Eden, and only because Zoe is getting WAY to common nowadays. love them both

Thanks ladies.

I know what you mean about Eden sounding a bit made up but I just love it!

Zoe is actually quite popular where I am and it's up in the top 40 for this year in Scotland so I just think it might be too common for me.

Thanks for voting xx

I said Eden as i personally dont like Zoe (its a very sharp/harsh name and looks weird inho) although it does go with phoebe

I think here Eden is more common than Zoe but neither are top 10 names where you will know tonnes of children by that name, I only know one Eden and no Zoes (although ive heard of a couple)

I disagree with pp saying Eden looks made up - its a classic name and suits a little old lady as much as a small child

I think Eden is a stunning name x

I said Eden as i personally dont like Zoe (its a very sharp/harsh name and looks weird inho) although it does go with phoebe

I think here Eden is more common than Zoe but neither are top 10 names where you will know tonnes of children by that name, I only know one Eden and no Zoes (although ive heard of a couple)

I disagree with pp saying Eden looks made up - its a classic name and suits a little old lady as much as a small child

Thanks so much. I kind of thought it was quite classic and like you thought it could suit an older lady as much as a little girl. I'm not sure on Zoe suiting an older lady :shrug:

I don't know any Edens at all but know of people with Zoes.

Why does it have to be so hard!!!!!

I really like Eden! It's such a cute and unique name. :flower:

If given a choice, i guess i like Eden better then Zoe. But phoebe and Zoe kinda sound better together i think.

What ever name you like better..go for it ;)

I love Eden! SO beautiful. Also, I think that Pheobe and Zoe are too similar.

I love names that begin with Z, there are not many of them out there. I think Eden is probably my favourite of the two, but I agree with a PP that Zoe sounds better with your other daughter's name. Very tough choice! I think Ill vote for Eden but its a close call.

Thanks ladies,

I kind of feel the same that Phoebe and Zoe go really well together but I just can't get Eden out of my head and I just adore it.

Seems like Eden is a very popular choice out of the two though.

Does anyone think they would hear it and hate it though on comparison to Phoebe which to me is a very pretty name?

It was family who put me off Eden last time and I think that's why it keeps coming back to me xx

I think it sounds as if you would never hate it, cos you love it so much. I think both Eden and Phoebe are pretty names.

I have Morgan, Naomi-Mae, Honey, Kaysie Blossom and Riley Rae, they dont particularly go together but I love each name individually and my head says they are individual people more than they are sibling sets x

if your looking for name suggestions to go with phoebe then i think Fiona (pronounced fe-o-na) goes very well :)

Phoebe and Fiona just flows well due to having a similar sound but aren't to similar

and

Fiona Eden sounds really cute

I said Eden however I prefer Zoe
but would spell it Zoey

However I don't think Eden Iris goes together as much as Zoe Iris

Albeit I'm trying to come up with names for my twins, not sure if boys or girls or one of each so if you want I have a post up take a look at some of my names :)

Like hayleigh aimee and more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->