Vote please!!!!!! Eden or Zoe

Thanks for the replies ladies.

Appreciate the suggestions too but its either of these 2 names. Xx

Wow, didn't realise Eden would be so popular, beating Zoe by 20 votes!!

I think it sounds as if you would never hate it, cos you love it so much. I think both Eden and Phoebe are pretty names.

I have Morgan, Naomi-Mae, Honey, Kaysie Blossom and Riley Rae, they dont particularly go together but I love each name individually and my head says they are individual people more than they are sibling sets x

Thanks for this, the more I think about it, the more I agree that they're individual girls so they should each have an individual name instead of it nattering if they match so much xx

thanks for the votes ladies, really quite pleased that Eden seems so popular xx

Thanks ladies,

I kind of feel the same that Phoebe and Zoe go really well together but I just can't get Eden out of my head and I just adore it.

Seems like Eden is a very popular choice out of the two though.

Does anyone think they would hear it and hate it though on comparison to Phoebe which to me is a very pretty name?

It was family who put me off Eden last time and I think that's why it keeps coming back to me xx

Sounds to me that you might regret it if you don't go with Eden. Its a beautiful name and if you adore it, go for it :flower:

Thanks ladies,

I kind of feel the same that Phoebe and Zoe go really well together but I just can't get Eden out of my head and I just adore it.

Seems like Eden is a very popular choice out of the two though.

Does anyone think they would hear it and hate it though on comparison to Phoebe which to me is a very pretty name?

It was family who put me off Eden last time and I think that's why it keeps coming back to me xx

Sounds to me that you might regret it if you don't go with Eden. Its a beautiful name and if you adore it, go for it :flower:

Thanks xx

I think you're right, if I don't go with it, I might always regret it :dohh:

Just need to get this baby out now :haha:

How on earth is Eden a made up name? It's been in the Bible for centuries! LOL

I prefer Eden over Zoe, mostly because I know 7 little girls named Zoe/Zoey

I voted Zoe as if i have a girl thats what her name is going to be :flower:

How on earth is Eden a made up name? It's been in the Bible for centuries! LOL

I prefer Eden over Zoe, mostly because I know 7 little girls named Zoe/Zoey

:haha:

I know, I think people just think of it like that as it's more unusual than others.

I know of a few Zoe's and it's a name I hear quite often so as much as I do love it, it's that reason putting me off x

thanks for the votes ladies.

I'm hopefully days away from having my little girl but will update!!

I voted Eden as I have an Eden and love it haha! Everyone comments on it and hopefully she won't be going to school with any others as iv not heard of many which I like!

I think Zoe sounds too old and grown up! x

I voted Eden as I have an Eden and love it haha! Everyone comments on it and hopefully she won't be going to school with any others as iv not heard of many which I like!

I think Zoe sounds too old and grown up! x

Thanks so much. I love names that I hope won't be so popular that there are loads of other little girls in the class at school with the same name.

Thanks for the info! x

Yeah I don't like hearing the name around me I want her to be the only one haha n I loved Phoebe too!!! Good luck with the birth! x

Thanks, I'm getting impatient so hoping this baby pops out soon haha.

Think she'll definitely be an Eden but I hope hormones don't take over and I get all confused when she's born lol x

Just wanted to thank everyone who commented and voted for our little girl's name.

Eden was born on 22nd May :cloud9: xxxxxxx

Congratulations hun, glad you went with the name you truly love <3

Aww congratulations, and a great name!! :flower:

I voted for Eden before I saw your update - congrats on your baby girl - Eden is a beautiful name! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->