VVV faint or am I crazy?! - UPDATED PG 3

I have gotten TONs of evaps on those tests before but they never looked anything like yours does!!! I have a good feeling for you!! XXXX

I have gotten TONs of evaps on those tests before but they never looked anything like yours does!!! I have a good feeling for you!! XXXX

Thank you sweety!
Hey, you ever had extreme thirst as a symptom?
I cant stop drinking!

I am not exaggerating when I say I cannot and could not get enough to drink while I am pregnant!!! I remember with Jacob, my oldest, I had a jug of water by my bed every night because i was so thirsty all the time and even now, that is my ONLY symptom, lol. I drink and drink and drink!!!! Now I am way more excited for you!! lol

I am not exaggerating when I say I cannot and could not get enough to drink while I am pregnant!!! I remember with Jacob, my oldest, I had a jug of water by my bed every night because i was so thirsty all the time and even now, that is my ONLY symptom, lol. I drink and drink and drink!!!! Now I am way more excited for you!! lol

Ive gone through a jug of juice, milk, water & now im still thirsty! I have a headache too :( oh and lets not mention the gas & bloatyness lol!

If I were you, I'd call myself pregnant-I can only drink milk when it's got chocolate syrup in it or I'm preggo lol!

I love me some milk at all times - its the chugging juice thats weird!
I cant wait to test again!
& if i get another line (faint or not) im getting myself a frer :)

I cant wait to see tomorrows test Momma Bear ohhhh how I hope this is it!!! I have everything crossed for you!

Sidebar- watching House Hunters International- do any of you guys ever watch?? OMG Im sorry but we white people are CRAZY!!!! really. tonight has lots of crazy white people on here! Oh my! :winkwink:

I love me some milk at all times - its the chugging juice thats weird!
I cant wait to test again!
& if i get another line (faint or not) im getting myself a frer :)

That was my show. Unfortunately I am one of the few people without cable right now so I can't watch it.

This morning's tests - there are 2 of them, just lots of pics.
Let me know what you ladies think, I just don't know!

Attachments

• 2011-11-19 07.41.41.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.41.41.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 2011-11-19 07.42.14.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.42.14.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 2011-11-19 07.44.48.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.44.48.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 31
  • 2011-11-19 07.45.01.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.45.01.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 2011-11-19 07.46.53.jpg
    2011-11-19 07.46.53.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 28
Hey mommaB!

Thanks for letting me know where you hide out at. Today's tests look like a teeny, tiny shadow of a line. And I don't think I have acquired "Line Eye" yet lol. We are obviously on the same cycle, and you already saw my test. Are you cramping today? I am. Right now, and I feel wet. It better not be AF. I will slap her.

And I've been thirsty lately as well. I've heard that was a symptom, but maybe I'm just dehyrdated...hmm....HMMM. What type of IC are you using?

Hey mommaB!

Thanks for letting me know where you hide out at. Today's tests look like a teeny, tiny shadow of a line. And I don't think I have acquired "Line Eye" yet lol. We are obviously on the same cycle, and you already saw my test. Are you cramping today? I am. Right now, and I feel wet. It better not be AF. I will slap her.

And I've been thirsty lately as well. I've heard that was a symptom, but maybe I'm just dehyrdated...hmm....HMMM. What type of IC are you using?

The wider one is from early-pregnancy-test.com and i cant remember where i got the other one lol.
I dont feel crampy, but i do feel wet lol.

I just went to the bathroom because I had to PEE, and I wiped and saw CM tinged with yellow and light brown. It's only a tiny bit of it, and I pretty much wiped it all away, for now. WTF? It better not be AF. Way too early. *TMI* Some bits of it looked like tiny flecks of yellow/brown mucus. I don't know what to make of this. I'm not cramping like AF is coming, but who the heck knows? Sigh. I'm trying not to get discouraged. And I'm really praying this is just a side effect of implanting lol.

Do you think it's possible to implant around 7 - 10 DPO? I think I've read that somewhere.

I just went to the bathroom because I had to PEE, and I wiped and saw CM tinged with yellow and light brown. It's only a tiny bit of it, and I pretty much wiped it all away, for now. WTF? It better not be AF. Way too early. *TMI* Some bits of it looked like tiny flecks of yellow/brown mucus. I don't know what to make of this. I'm not cramping like AF is coming, but who the heck knows? Sigh. I'm trying not to get discouraged. And I'm really praying this is just a side effect of implanting lol.

Do you think it's possible to implant around 7 - 10 DPO? I think I've read that somewhere.

That sounds like implantation.
You can implant anywhere from 5-12dpo i believe!
Ou lets hope this is it for you!
They also say yellowish cm is a pregnancy symptom xo

Momma.B,

I do hope you're right :) Are you going to test everyday until AF shows, like me? I'm tired of looking at those one-liner HPTs. Bah.

Momma.B,

I do hope you're right :) Are you going to test everyday until AF shows, like me? I'm tired of looking at those one-liner HPTs. Bah.

Yep! I shall test until i run out of ics! And then ill probably go to the dollar store & get some more! Haha

Oh, you're a POAS addict huh? I think I have graduated from not caring to being completely obsessed with HPTs. What happened to me? I never even knew about TTC until a month ago, or cared enough. How long have you been trying for this one?

Oh, you're a POAS addict huh? I think I have graduated from not caring to being completely obsessed with HPTs. What happened to me? I never even knew about TTC until a month ago, or cared enough. How long have you been trying for this one?

This is my second "really trying" cycle.
With my daughter, first shot i was pregnant! So this is super frustrating!!

I know what you mean. I've got pregnant on my first try with my son. In the first month. I didn't even know until I was 5 days late lol. Sigh. If it could only be that easy now.

I know what you mean. I've got pregnant on my first try with my son. In the first month. I didn't even know until I was 5 days late lol. Sigh. If it could only be that easy now.

With my daughter, i stopped taking the pill, got pregnant. I mc that baby. Then, bam - i have a 16 month old daughter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->