• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

W+K given box

AnneD

Reaction score
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-23138306

Having a hormonal hissy fit here. Of all the people in the world, can you name a couple who needs this less?

Am I the only one who feels this way?

(Give me a cup of tea and 5 minutes, and I probably won't care any more.)

I love that is has condoms in :haha:

Personally, I don't see the problem in them recieving it. :shrug: People are going to send gifts, wether they need it or not! She's having a royal baby! Every person/company will want her to have what they sell/give/have.

I can understand why they were given it, though it's hardly needed.

Those boxes are a fantastic idea though!

So because people don't NEED things thy shouldn't recieve gifts? :shrug:

Giving gifts is ment to be about gesture not about what people do or don't need, I hate that these days people seem to grudge anyone with a fair to decent income a gift :nope:

So what if they don't need it?! Jeez.

It's called a GIFT!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. It's the same with other celebs, as soon as they get famous and earn money they get given free clothes gadgets holidays meals etc. It irritates me too.

But that's the point, isn't it? They ARE famous, people are going to imitate them, so sending them a load of gear is just a relatively cheap method of promotion.
I think the article mentioned though that Wills and Kate aren't accepting merchandise from companies, so I think this is just a gift.

Course but its still annoying. I want free stuff :( lol

Everyone in Finland gets offered them whatever their income, if it was for people of a lower income it would be inappropriate but to me it is a cultural gift from Finland because they're quite famous! I'd love one!

Trust me they're going to get much more expensive gifts from other countries, who would want to be out done! It's not about whether they need it lol.

Its a gesture, its what happens when a country is expecting a new member of its royal family.

Personally I think these boxes are a fab idea! They should do that here rather than some of these grants they give. And those that don't need it, all they have to do is return it.

Its a gesture, its what happens when a country is expecting a new member of its royal family.

Personally I think these boxes are a fab idea! They should do that here rather than some of these grants they give. And those that don't need it, all they have to do is return it.

Yes! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"