*waaaay TMI* Sex feels different!

rotts05

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm about 7dpo now and since friday (so friday and saturday) when me and OH dtd it felt different. Does anyone feels it varies at different points in your cycle?

I don't feel at all that this month was our month. This has been my first month charting so I don't know if this is normal for me at this point, but it felt like he was almost too big for me to such an extent that I had to change position (we went from missionary which is my fave to me on top).
I can't remember this happening before but I can't say for sure that it hasn't as I've just been much more 'aware' of things since starting charting.

Anyone else?? :blush:

this happens to me all the time often i even have to stop because its painful its all because your cervix changes position etc.

I think it is definatly the cervix changing postion, incresed blood flow to the are during cycle etc.

I remember our first month ttc I noticed this and was convinced I was pregnant :haha: Unfortunatly not.

It is amazing how intune you become with your body once you start watching/feeling for all the differences - the trick is trying not to convince yourself it is a sign your pregnant, I'm struggling with that one :winkwink:

I felt different this month too. But I felt to 'big' around ov time, completely different to the day b4. Also I found it harder to reach O. (at the time when its most important!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->