Waht do you feed your LO at 7months?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
OK, i'm not a very creative person, but i try to give Lincoln different type of veggie and fruits.
But what do you give your babies at this age ? Please give me some ideas

maddi had pasta in sauce, toast, chicken, lots of fruit and veggies - carrot's, pears, sweet potato, butternut squash, apples, parsnips etc, and yoghurt.

Courtney has spag bol, pork casserole, fish and potato, toast, oraganix crisps, breadsticks, all her dinners have lots of veg in...!! But I couldnt tell you exactly... cos like I said on another thread... my mum does it :blush:

Did you both start weaning before 6 months?

ffion is a bit older but we give pretty much what carly and kerry give their little ones :)

and yeah i started weaning at 6 months ish, Ffion struggles with 3 meals a day so she usually just has a small dinner

I found the organic range of baby foods from your everyday supermarket not too bad. They tasted good too, plenty of flavour for the little ones.

Other than that I tried blends of pasta and veges mostly. A little bit of chicken sometimes and even a little bit of tuna.

Hannah was weaned onto 3 meals a day by 5.5 months so I did wean early

She has spaghetti in sauce, sweet potato and apple puree/squash and pear puree that I made. Pumpkin/squash slices baked in cinnamon and butter and cut into pieces. Steamed eggplant/zucchini/squash/peas. Fresh mango/berries/bananas/avocado/kiwi. She also likes toast and grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese slices (though I have to be careful with dairy because it constipates her)

Hannah was weaned onto 3 meals a day by 5.5 months so I did wean early

She has spaghetti in sauce, sweet potato and apple puree/squash and pear puree that I made. Pumpkin/squash slices baked in cinnamon and butter and cut into pieces. Steamed eggplant/zucchini/squash/peas. Fresh mango/berries/bananas/avocado/kiwi. She also likes toast and grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese slices (though I have to be careful with dairy because it constipates her)

you are very creative :thumpup:
I'm ashamed of myself because I haven't cooked so many different menus for him :shy:
He doesn't take much solid food either and go off the biscuit now
And I only give him a meal a day yet
He still takes a lot of breastmilk though
Thanks for some ideas

Hannah prefers her solids over her milk :dohh: I looked a lot of recipes up online and than sometimes I just throw things into a pot and see how it turns out (like today I made something with ground beef for her :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->