• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wait for O and AF is driving me crazy. I just want to TTC again

QueenieMurphy

Proud mummy to Thalia
Reaction score
I'm getting so anxious about this,

This is my story in brief

Me and DH trying for 2 years 8 months for first baby. Due to start IVF this jan just gone but couldn't believe it when got BFP on DEc 1st!!!

DEc 15th m/c. Awful, the days following that were worst of my life.

About jan 8th started using opks and they were all extreme positive - did hpts - all extreme positives - of course I dared to hope I was pregnant again but no - bloods showed very high HCG and scan showed a lot of retained products - in fact foetal sac had grown to 10 weeks even though no foetus which was my HCG so high. So erpc on jan 18th. Felt like another m/c awful week after just felt like a whole other loss to get over but now am ready to TTC again and started opking on friday - all extreme positives again, I can't believe it, hpt also extreme positive on sat, Do you think I still have more retained products? I'm def not pregnant as have't had sex since erpc.

I can't cope if I have to have another erpc or is it normal 2 weeks after erpc to still be getting positive opks and hpts?

I'm so desperate for my body to get back to normal so I can TTC again, I'm 35 in 6 weeks and I just feel my clock ticking and like I'm wasting time. I feel like there must be something wrong with me and my bloody body.

Do you think there's any hope i will O any time soon?

Sorry this is so long but I'm just feeling desperate at moment.

Thanks for reading

Lucy

Hi hunny, firstly hugs to you!

I had an ERPC on 8th Jan. I tested on a cheapie to check HCG had fallen on 22nd Jan and it was a negative although I've read and heard that HCG can fall quite slowly sometimes. I've been using OPK's since CD14 and got a positive (i think) on Friday 29th (CD22) so god knows when my period will arrive.

It's so frustrating waiting as I know you'll want to be TTC again. If you are worried hun I would go back to doctors and ask to be checked for retained products again - its not very often they do - but they can sometimes be unsuccessful at removing everything. I hope that things get sorted for you asap hun and that you get your BFP very soon! Lots of love x

Beadette, thanks so much for replying.

Did another opk this morning, still positive. Doc has booked me in for blood test on 15th!! Ages to wait but she said no point less than 4 weeks after erpc and that it wasn't unusual to still be getting positive tests 2 weeks after erpc even though most people do get negative after a couple weeks.

I'll just have to wait I guess, so frustrating. Just want to TTC again, my IVF has been put back till sept now as they want us to try again naturally for 6 months which is fine by us, we are hoping it happens naturally again too but at this rate I'll be going straight for the IVF!!!

I'll be screaming from the rooftops when I do eventually get a negative I can tell you!!!

Hope all ok with you and your AF (or bfp) arrives soon!!!

Thank you hun. Yes it was a weird kind of relief when I got the negative test as I felt I was clear to start trying again. Hopefully I'll get a BFP in a week or so - either that or first AF after MMC so either way I will be happy (although much happier to get BFP obviously!)

Good luck in your journey! I really hope you get your longed for baby very soon x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->