Wait getting to me

marmite

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I know ive not been TTC very long, but the waits already getting too me big time, especially as I don't know how many dpo I am, i could be like.... 9, or maybe only 5/6, I really have no idea.

either way, my oh has gone to have a lie down, as he has a migraine, however I only found out that he had a migraine, and not a headache like I thought when i took my daughter into see him for a few minutes (and I was feeling quite lonely myself)

He just told her she had to leave him alone and she got so upset... so did I a little, I feel kind of down and lonely atm, and a little taken advantage of, not really fair when he has a migraine, but I never knew that, and he never asked if I was ok too look after ellie while he rests, he just assumed and off he went :shrug:

Tbh, I shouldn't even be upset about this, usually I would shrug it off, but I'm not feeling my best, sorry for the moan :huh:

Hey there sorry for the rough day. Men sometimes are really insenstive and just make us want to box them!! LOL. I hope your day has gotten better. And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

thanks, yeah, im having a bit of a better day, silly hormones....

The wait is getting to me too.
I am sorry that your oh was like that with you and DD yesterday.

Hope you are feeling better, sending you warm thoughts!

:hugs:

Hey hunny,
Chin up love.
The wait is killing me too.
Wish I could just get BFP or AF.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members