Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

Ashley - Hugs mama! Balancing a newborn with a toddler is so hard, especially when said toddler doesn't take as well to said newborn as you hoped. I lucked out, DS was confused when we first brought DD home but it didn't take him long to fall in love with his baby sister, she's his best friend. I really hope that DS1 comes around to his baby brother soon for you, I'm sure it will get easier as they get a little older. :hugs:

Ladies, quick hello again :flower: just wanted to give an update that my status has been upgraded to mommy and my yellow bump is now discovered to have been blue :) All boys for the recent batch!

Ashley - hope things work out soon. I've not been coping well with sleep deprivation too, even though my DH also takes the first part of the night for me. I can only imagine how much harder it is for you with a toddler :hugs:

Congrats sky!!!

I'm passing all my classes so far!!!! :happydance:

Thanks tomorrow I'm going to work on my assignment that's due next Tuesday.

Hi all! I haven't been in here is SO long (or really anywhere on the boards tbh). I am going to go through tonight and tomorrow to get caught up with everyone and get the front updated. Can't wait to read about how you all have been!

Hi all! I haven't been in here is SO long (or really anywhere on the boards tbh). I am going to go through tonight and tomorrow to get caught up with everyone and get the front updated. Can't wait to read about how you all have been!

Wow 30 weeks already! How are you feeling?

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been on lately, I have been feeling pretty crummy and anti-pregnancy since 5 weeks...the nausea has been constant and debilitating. I am almost at 10 weeks and just now starting to feel human again and getting excited about having a baby! Is everyone almost at the end of their waits or pregnant yet? Can't believe 2016 is almost over, just think how long a lot of us were waiting for this year.

Congrats on your pregnancy symphony!!!

I haven't experienced baby lust in a very long time and still don't know when I'll have kids. :shrug:

Its been far too long since i've popped in to say hi! Hope you all are doing well :) going to go through and update our list now (or at least until Charles wakes up from nap).

I'm doing well...just trudging along and waiting for baby to make their appearance!

I can't believe that 2016 is coming to an end already! It felt like we all waited forever for it to finally arrive and then it was gone in a flash. It's was a wonderful couple of years with you ladies though, I wish you all happiness and health with your toddlers, new babies, and pregnancies. :cloud9: :hugs:

Kaity - I hope that it doesn't take too long for baby to make his/her arrival! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet your new baby. Lots of labor dust! :dust: :happydance: :hugs:

Symphony - Congratulations on team :pink:! Baby girls are so wonderful, I've been enjoying my own 2016 baby girl so much for the past 9 (almost 10) months and I can't believe that her 1st birthday is so close already. :cloud9: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->