Waiting and waiting...2016 mommies-to-be!

I applied on July 15th for the Educational Support program.

Why are you switching to femara?

Good luck! :thumbup:

I am switching because my last two cycles on clomid have been terrible. The side effects this round have been nearly unbearable and femara is suppose to have far fewer.

Been a long time since I've been on this thread but I wanted to stop by and let everyone know I've moved over to TTC! I am on CD5 today after coming off the pill, super excited for next week to really be trying.

Symphony - Congrats moving over to TTC! Sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Tara - I hope you hear from the college soon. Maybe it would be worthwhile to send an email to admissions to check on the status of your application.

Krissie - FX that this cycle of clomid is successful! :dust: If not, I hope the femara does the trick for you. :flower:

AFM - Not a whole lot going on here. Trying to get everything ready before the baby comes and before school starts for the older kids. I feel like I'm losing my mind with how busy I've been. :wacko:

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Thanks Krissie. :) hopefully fevara works out for you.

Aidens- the college sent off my transcripts when I applied because there on file there and it can take up to a few weeks for the company who processes the transcripts to get them. After they are processed the college will let me know.

Hi ladies! Just checking in! Glad to see how you all are doing! I enjoy reading your updates!

As for me, I'm 31 weeks pregnant and time is flying! Ds turns two next month, and next week on wednesday he's having his tonsils taken out. I am so nervous. I took a week and half off work to be with him. I am so so so nervous about it!

Krissie good luck! I hope that Femera works for you. :happydance: :dust:

Ashley, hugs to your little man and happy early birthday to him! His birthday is just 2 days before my DS's but mine will be turning 3 this year. :cake:
I know it seems scary but it's a very minor and low risk surgery and I've heard the recovery is much easier the younger you are. I had my tonsillectomy at 19 years old and trust me it's much better for him to get it now than it would be later. I really wish that my parents had had mine removed as a child when I started having issues with them. :hugs:

Kk OMG your pg, huge congrats Lovely and almost half way there too :happydance:

Krissie, lots of :dust: for you this cycle.

Aidens I can't believe how close you are, not much longer to go!

I didn't realize how close you were Aidens!! Your little guy will be here in no time.

Yep, DS had his adenoids out and tubes put in in April and it was honestly so worth it. It was stressful for me at the time but within 3 days he was back to normal.

Mrs. Eddie- how have you been? I cannot believe Ethan is one!! Time sure does fly.

I didn't realize how close you were Aidens!! Your little guy will be here in no time.

Yep, DS had his adenoids out and tubes put in in April and it was honestly so worth it. It was stressful for me at the time but within 3 days he was back to normal.

Mrs. Eddie- how have you been? I cannot believe Ethan is one!! Time sure does fly.

I honestly can't believe he's one either, depressed at work today a bit because of it to be honest. My DH had a vasectomy in May and while I know it was the right choice for us am a bit sad that I'll never have another newborn to cuddle.

Otherwise we're all good. Busy with me being at work. My DH was off with them for the last month. I got a new job at a local University; it's more senior and I love it. The kids both keep us busy, lots of fun but totally exhausting.

How are you? When did you start actively TTC?

Congrats on your new job. That is great your dh was able to spend the month with them.

We started clomid back in January. I am currently on my third cycle with it. I had a chemical in Feb and May so took a couple med breaks. This is my second consecutive cycle on clomid and it has been awful. I don't even think I ovulated. :nope: So I will be switching to femara probably the cycle after next. I have decided to focus on eating healthier before switching. I started back at work last week so I think a bit of a breather as I get back into the swing of things will be good. But we will continue to not prevent and hope for our miracle.

Congrats on your new job. That is great your dh was able to spend the month with them.

We started clomid back in January. I am currently on my third cycle with it. I had a chemical in Feb and May so took a couple med breaks. This is my second consecutive cycle on clomid and it has been awful. I don't even think I ovulated. :nope: So I will be switching to femara probably the cycle after next. I have decided to focus on eating healthier before switching. I started back at work last week so I think a bit of a breather as I get back into the swing of things will be good. But we will continue to not prevent and hope for our miracle.

I am so sorry for your loses; I had a chemical before conceiving Isla and it was heartbreaking.

I'll keep rooting for you. Having other things to focus on during TTC definitely helps. I hope the switch to Femara works for you. :hugs:

Yesterday I found out I was accepted into the Educational Support program for September!!!! :happydance: Today I applied for osap so hopefully I'm accepted for that too!!!

Thanks now to wait for my osap application to be approved!!

Just wanted to pop in for a quick update - On August 23 at 4:44pm Everett Michael was born. :happydance: He was 6lb, 12oz and 19.5 inches long. He is such a cutie and I am so absolutely in love with him. :cloud9: He decided that he needed to join our family a bit earlier than expected - I was 38+2 weeks along. But he's happy and healthy and that's all that matters. :) He is also the first baby I've had that I went into labor on my own with, so that was a nice change. We had actually just celebrated my daughter's 7th birthday the day before, so at least Everett was polite and let his sister have her birthday party before arriving :haha: We're home now and getting settled. On Monday, my big kids will be coming home to meet their baby brother and then get ready to start school. So there's going to be a whole lot going on the next couple weeks. I'll try to get a picture posted soon.

I hope you all are doing well! :flower:

As promised, here's a picture of my little man. :cloud9:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1472313791160.jpg
    FB_IMG_1472313791160.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads