Waiting and waiting...

Laura617

Proud mommy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Been awhile since I have even been on the forums here. I have an almost 5 year old and a 2 1/2 year old and DH and I have been on the fence about whether we will have another and if we do when. So we were using condoms (I hate bury control and decided to be done a long time ago with it lol) but we have a great many times just been using pull out method.

We are both aware that this is not the most effective. But I have done a terrible job the last couple months of even tracked AF. I'm usually pretty regular with a 28-30 day cycle.

Anyway AF isn't due yet anyway so i think I'm probably getting myself wondering for no reason. If I ovulated right on time (wasn't tracked so no way of really knowing) I would be 6dpo but I had some pain that felt like O pain before that and if that's when I ovulated then I would be 8dpo. Anyway for the past 4 days I have been more exhausted then I ever recall being in my life. I wasn't symptom spotting as I wasn't trying but this caught my attention. I am falling asleep sitting up during the day, every day! Then this morning I noticed I was peeing a lot, like 5 times in 2 hours. My breasts are also very tender. I don't usually have tender breasts at all and that's actually what made me realize with my first pregnancy I was pregnant and here they are again.

So I'm now waiting to see what happens, mentally telling myself I'm not but knowing physically im feeling something going on (may be unrelated).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->